Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Make Money Online From Nigeria In 2021. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria In 2021. (154 Views)

To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / 20 Ways To Make Money Online From Home In 2018 / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online From Nigeria In 2021. by Ebuka54(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
3 Actionable Steps That Will Make You So Much Money In 1year Than You've Ever Made In 5years.

This three actionable steps has help me a lot and would really uplift you this year if the right actions are taken...

I want to start this post by thanking the almighty God for the gift of life and vibrant health to see this new year….

And today I'm going to deliberate on three actionable steps you need to take to change your entire life this year..

You don't have to kill youself, just concentrate..

==>The first step is KNOWLEDGE (learning)

Most of the time you complain why you don't make much from your business..

You complain why you always got nothing to offer..

You also complain why you're always eating up in the marketplace..

You also wonder why people like us makes too much money in short time why giving too much value..

All this happens because you have refused to become submissive to learning. You're Mr know all..

Your Ego won't allow you..

You spend most of your time on social media consuming irrelevances..

You dug yourself in the middle of hypocrites and low minds, you choose to settle for mediocrity..

You've also taking your time focusing on those that are succeeding instead of you developing yourself for success.

Dear, I will advice you to spend most of your time developing yourself…

Go for light this year, strive to gain mastery on your niche..

Study to show thyself approve..

Won't it be "a time well spent" if you watch at least 40 YouTube videos every month in your specialized areas. Won't it be of great investment if you reads at least 4 books on your specialized area or skill every month..

What of paying for Master-classes and mentorships in your specialized areas..?

The truth is knowing is the edge you need to breakthrough this year..

If you empty your pocket to grow your mind, your mind will ensure your pocket never run dry..

If you're not succeeding at will, " you don't know one thing"..

If your Facebook ad isn't converting you don't know one strategy..

If you're getting low sales you need to master marketing.. Learn it..

If you want to get massive results you need to change your mindset and as well the way you see things..

You're just one step away and that's learning…

I remembered when I was struggling to write effective ads copies..

All my advert socks, none of them was getting me good results. Until I learnt about it, my Facebook adverts began to give me good results…

==>Step two is "GROWING PEOPLE WITH VALUES"

Another thing that will change your life this year is giving an immense value..

You don't give what you don't have..

That's why I had hammered on point one," spend most of your time learning new things on your specialized areas" and become really good at it..

Learn relevances and become valuable in the marketplace..

If you're waken in the middle of your sleep, you should be able to give a full masterclass on your specialized area, be that good..

Become valuable…

Write impactful Facebook post..

Write influential books that will inspire people…

Host masterclasses periodically..

And when all this is done, to get people to pay for your services and products will be breeze..

Because you've deposited value into them..

Most of you that had paid for my masterclasses must have read one of my book, or have read one of my post or have attended one of my strategic sessions..

As my Late daddy Ubong King would always say.

If you want to eat for six months, grow corn….

If you want to eat for one year grow yam..

But if you want to eat for life, grow people……

So I urge you to grow people with values..

Give them value overdose. You will reap from them for life..

==>Monetize Massively , once you have completed the first and second actions. Is now time to start monetizing it.

You've learnt a lot…

Monetize your knowledge, someone out there needs it. That thing that is very easy for you to do someone out there is finding it difficult..

Don't let anyone to pull you down. Don't let anyone to tell you your knowledge and ideas are not worth monetizing…

Infact you deserve to be paid for every single thing you know..

.. Sell or be sold

.. All the money are made by someone selling something to someone else..

Let that sink.

Your key to success this year is producing more, creating enough values, becoming influential to people's life, create an impact endlessly…

Another thing that will go a long way is "knowing how to craft irresistible offers"

What separates marketers making consistent 7figures monthly and the ones doing little change is their "offers"..

Losers sell products while legend sell offers…

Don't sell products..

Don't sell E-book

Don't sell masterclasses..

Sell Offers..

Create low ticket and high ticket offers..

Sell- Like- Crazy

Wish you success

© Ebuka Winner, Sales and marketing Expert.

Author of Sales Pump

Connect with me on WhatsApp : 07013187708

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Slave To Your Phone / Which Payment Gateway Accepts USD Payment / Mining Partner Wanted - Referral Commission Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.