Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? (298 Views)

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? by Maskedme1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
In recent time, there seems to be rising cases of abominable sexual relationship among people too related by blood.

Such sexual relationship (most times involving rape) are mostly seen among a father figure and a daughter.

More recently too, the social media has been awashed with arguments on why DNA is necessary once a child is born.

I'm in my thought now and it crossed my mind: what if these cases --most-- are a result of these men not being the biological fathers to these girls??

Sorry the topic appears more like a complete research than a question. But has anyone thought of this??
Re: Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? by nyiamfrank: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
My brother, the whole thing don tire me o!

1 Like

Re: Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? by qwertyboss(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Maskedme1:
In recent time, there seems to be rising cases of abominable sexual relationship among people too related by blood.

Such sexual relationship (most times involving rape) are mostly seen among a father figure and a daughter.

More recently too, the social media has been awashed with arguments on why DNA is necessary once a child is born.

I'm in my thought now and it crossed my mind: what if these cases --most-- are a result of these men not being the biological fathers to these girls??

Sorry the topic appears more like a complete research than a question. But has anyone thought of this??

instinctively, that's the most probably reason why such things could occur even without DNA confirmation...
because naturally these things weren't in our culture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEVER Send Your Nude Photo You Will Be Under The Power Of One Who Has Your Nude / CAN Describes Governor Yahaya As Instrument Of Peace, Unity / Governor Obiano’s Wife Receives COVID-19 Vaccine In US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.