Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale (343 Views)

Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
I will also appreciate it if you can offer some tips on how to improve them.

These are the links:

https://vapatrick.com/

https://blog.vapatrick.com/

The website is build with PHP while the blog is wordpress. I'm trying to do it in such a way that all the blog posts will be featured on the website. They're still works in progress though, with so much yet to be done.

Thanks in anticipation of your criticisms and inputs.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Please, do not ignore.
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anyone?
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bon nuit. I hope to get some comments by tomorrow.
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by smokers: 5:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Looks good. I'll give the website 7 and blog 8
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2021
smokers:
Looks good. I'll give the website 7 and blog 8
God bless you sir. Is there anything you think I can improve on?
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
6.5/10 for both.

Did you edit/modify templates?
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
ethicallyright:
6.5/10 for both.

Did you edit/modify templates?
Thanks. The website is a modification of an existing one by a web developer here on NL and a Pakistani on Fiverr. The blog, I customized a WordPress theme. So far, I have handled it myself. When I get stuck, I'll seek professional help.
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by Cyberl33t: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Website is smooth
Well arranged.
Loads fast

I'll give it 8.5/10

Blog? I'll give it 6/10

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks.
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2021
More inputs please.
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
I will also appreciate it if you can offer some tips on how to improve them.

These are the links:

https://vapatrick.com/

https://blog.vapatrick.com/

The website is build with PHP while the blog is wordpress. I'm trying to do it in such a way that all the blog posts will be featured on the website. They're still works in progress though, with so much yet to be done.

Thanks in anticipation of your criticisms and inputs.

- Ditch the blog. Distracts from your service.

- Have a newsletter instead. You can use substack. Easy and Free to use.

- Newsletter because you want to own your audience and have them on your platform. Blog visitors don't stick.

- Your design could do better. Aesthetic is a major plus for landing pages.

- Remove the pricing on the page. You want people to message you and then jump on a quick discovery call with them. this way you get to know what journey they are on and their objections.

- Copy on your landing page too could do with some work. You have to hook visitors immediately with your header. There's so much competition online now. It's not about what you do or what problems you solve, it's how you can get people excited about your solutions.

- You do that by being specific, tell us what's magical about your services (anything you do different will do).

- High-res images.

P.S. I can do a complete redesign for you FREE and set you up with a badass copywriter. Setup a substack newsletter and write up a strategy doc to use the newsletter to drive sales. No catch. I just want to sharpen my skill with a new page builder I discovered.

Send me a email if you dig this. It's in my signature.
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nichesiteseo:

- Ditch the blog. Distracts from your service.

- Have a newsletter instead. You can use substack. Easy and Free to use.

- Newsletter because you want to own your audience and have them on your platform. Blog visitors don't stick.

- Your design could do better. Aesthetic is a major plus for landing pages.

- Remove the pricing on the page. You want people to message you and then jump on a quick discovery call with them. this way you get to know what journey they are on and their objections.

- Copy on your landing page too could do with some work. You have to hook visitors immediately with your header. There's so much competition online now. It's not about what you do or what problems you solve, it's how you can get people excited about your solutions.

- You do that by being specific, tell us what's magical about your services (anything you do different will do).

- High-res images.

P.S. I can do a complete redesign for you FREE and set you up with a badass copywriter. Setup a substack newsletter and write up a strategy doc to use the newsletter to drive sales. No catch. I just want to sharpen my skill with a new page builder I discovered.

Send me a email if you dig this. It's in my signature.

Thanks
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by angelEmade: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
You have a lot of render blocking resources on your blog and website. For a light blog and landing page like yours (without much traffic yet) i expect to see a better score. A quick google page speed test will give you more ideas on things you can improve but i will give suggestions.
1. Consider minifying your assets. (javascripts, images and css)
2. Consider serving your images in next-gen format
3. Consider improving your server especially the ram or cpu (assuming you are on a vps plan)
4. Consider merging your css and js files.
I wish you success sir.
You can mail me privately for SEO
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks a million.
angelEmade:
You have a lot of render blocking resources on your blog and website. For a light blog and landing page like yours (without much traffic yet) i expect to see a better score. A quick google page speed test will give you more ideas on things you can improve but i will give suggestions.
1. Consider minifying your assets. (javascripts, images and css)
2. Consider serving your images in next-gen format
3. Consider improving your server especially the ram or cpu (assuming you are on a vps plan)
4. Consider merging your css and js files.
I wish you success sir.
You can mail me privately for SEO
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Please, do not ignore.

First base on ur website niche

No need for subdomain

You should have used WordPress theme to run the project

While u link your site name.com/blog section to blog

Then add poop optin page.. connect it to Sendinblue

Also use them for ur email news latter

Work on ur niche .. writing engaging blog post with keyword targeted

So help urs self now and drop the core php script. And use wordpress or laravel script

If u like.. u listen

If you like
You don't

Have a blast
Re: Webmasters, Please Rate My Website And Blog On A 1 - 10 Scale by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thank you for your input. Personally, I would have preferred WordPress, but the functionalities I require, the web developer claims that WordPress cannot do it (I don't know how true). If you look closely, you'll notice that it has a portal where a client can chat with a Virtual Assistant and perform other functions. If it's possible to integrate those into WordPress, I won't hesitate to migrate.

AfriNotesNEWS:

First base on ur website niche

No need for subdomain

You should have used WordPress theme to run the project

While u link your site name.com/blog section to blog

Then add poop optin page.. connect it to Sendinblue

Also use them for ur email news latter

Work on ur niche .. writing engaging blog post with keyword targeted

So help urs self now and drop the core php script. And use wordpress or laravel script

If u like.. u listen

If you like
You don't

Have a blast

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Profession To Build Me A App On Google Play Store / Do You Want Premium Pop-under Ads For Your Site? / I Need Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.