Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power (17223 Views)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by ipobarethieves: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
LordReed:
Righteousness2 right now

[img]https://media1./images/f60b8a241ebfda7cc7057c00b9a782e1/tenor.gif?itemid=7213343[/img]
Golan007 coma see rare picture of Evangelist Righteousness2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Golan007 coma see rare picture of Evangelist Righteousness2

LWKMD grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by ipobarethieves: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by wickedtuna: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
What most people fail to realize is the America is under a revolution. Call it a silent one and you wont be wrong, and the only way to remedy this will be the military. Its all planned
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by Chonco: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
heniford2:
everything God when the pastors said trump will win what happened religion is a big blow to Africa

Did you understand the comment?
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by Golan007: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Is this the American dream?

Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by kingxsamz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by pooozeee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump should be forced out of power and banned completely from any election in the country

Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by DEMZEE(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
There should b an independent body to look at the claims of election fraud and give a reasonable judgement about the claims shekina

It will benefit both republicans and democrats
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by LordOfTheGame: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is not over until it is over. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by demefaboy(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2021
It's your father's house go and force and ban him
pooozeee:
Trump should be forced out of power and banned completely from any election in the country
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by BRATISLAVA: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2021
GIdiata:
Biden the next POTUS.
WAILERS AND CONSPIRACY THEORISTS CAN CONTINUE WAILING

Seems you're more interested in him gaining the title of presidency, rather than what he has to offer. What are his useful election agenda points?
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by Rossintii: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2021
nonxo007:
Country where they have leaders with conscience

What conscience?

If Pence had a 'conscience' he would not be serving a racist, neo-nazi sympathiser who lies 100 times a day.

He is only disconnecting himself now because of political expediency.

YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IF WE WERE TALKING ABOUT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, BUT AS IT IS OYINBOS INVOLVED, YOUR BRAINS SWITCH OFF LIKE DJ SWITCH AND YOU TURN MUMU, EASILY MANIPULATED LIKE DONKEYS.
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by nonxo007(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

What conscience?

If Pence had a 'conscience' he would not be serving a racist, neo-nazi sympathiser who lies 100 times a day.

He is only disconnecting himself now because of political expediency.

YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IF WE WERE TALKING ABOUT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, BUT AS IT IS OYINBOS INVOLVED, YOUR BRAINS SWITCH OFF LIKE DJ SWITCH AND YOU TURN MUMU, EASILY MANIPULATED LIKE DONKEYS.
Seasons greetings Mr. I believe you don't know me and I don't know you. But insulting me for my own opinion which in no way infringes on your right is absolutely uncalled for.
As for my comment above, yes Pence might be doing what he is doing to save his head but how many Nigerian politicians can do same ?
As to the issue of joining Dj Switch to this I think thats outrightly showing how backward and shallow minded you are as a Nigerian. You want no go for this country or you are simply comfortable with where you are. I am sure you are one of those who would support the devastating failure of this government for your own personal gain and interest. Don't drag Dj switch into this, what she has done you as a man don't have the balls to do. Respect Dj Switch and until you've done something reasonable to try help this nation you should forever remain silent.
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by GIdiata(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Seems you're more interested in him gaining the title of presidency, rather than what he has to offer. What are his useful election agenda points?

shey na me be Biden campaign manager? grin
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
GIdiata:

shey na me be Biden campaign manager? grin

Before voting one should evaluate cheesy
Re: Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power by donudoqe: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. / Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. / More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.