Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ahmed Unveiled M & S School Project In Plateau - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Unveiled M & S School Project In Plateau (285 Views)

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau / Ahmed Musa Donates ₦100 Million To 5,000 Widows, Others In Plateau / How John Fashanu Involved George Weah In First 1996 UNICEF Project In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Unveiled M & S School Project In Plateau by tunday2020(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
AHMED MUSA COMMENCED M & S SCHOOL PROJECT IN PLATEAU.

Ahmed Musa, the captain of the Super Eagles of Nigeria, has announced the commencement of a school project in Buruku, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State.

It'll be recalled that the number one Super Eagle man, recently unveiled the Sport Centre he built in Kaduna State.

He disclosed this on his verified tweeter handle
"I am not ignorant of the need to give back to my wonderful community and that is why I am excited to announce the commencement of the M & S international school project in Plateau State. Jos South local government Bukuru. Education is the key �� https:///W92FDHGO75"

Here is Ahmed Musa Sport Centre, Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGlNlM3H_o

(1) (Reply)

Leicester Vs Chelsea / Super-sub Ighalo Scores First Al Shabab Goal Versus Al Nassr / Can't Be More Exciting About The Match Between West Ham And Sheffield United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.