Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? (1543 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Would It Be Wrong If I Get Someone To Kill Me? by BuisnessThrills: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bro, i know im not in your shoes, so I cant really give you the best solution but if I'm to advice you we all gonna die at the end of the day ,so why want to kill yourself early, that thought is not good and truly their is hell fire,so don't take ur life, do things that make you happy,and early in the morning or late at night do go for a 30mins or 1hr work ,you will feel happy and alive and ideas will flow into your brain on what to do to make your life better,will say a word of prayer for you too
Mode4:
I actually feel like commiting suicide but I am worried about my family most especially my mum, if it's my dad and siblings I won't mind. Another reason is GOD. I'm aware taking one's life is a sin and one might end up in hell. I don't want to burn in hell if it really exist.

To me I think Jesus arranged for his own death through Judas. The whole sacrifice of him dying for us was prearranged. So I seriously want someone to kill me. I jus wanna die, through a gunshot most preferably, something real quick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Birthday Gift For A Lady? / What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go / This Is The Most Creative Maternity Photo Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.