Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Don't Panic: 4 Steps To Save Someone Who Has Ingested Sniper. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Panic: 4 Steps To Save Someone Who Has Ingested Sniper. (691 Views)

IMPORTANT: How Do You Save Someone Stabbed? / NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets / What Is A Traditional Medicing For High Blood Pressure... Save Someone Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Panic: 4 Steps To Save Someone Who Has Ingested Sniper. by Ayolzi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Suicide is becoming very rampant in nowadays, especially with the economic hardship. People (especially youths) are looking for an easy way out if the world.

Stories involving young people ending their lives due to either economic hardship, marital or relationship problems or other reasons are now very common in the society.

Sniper Insecticide is a chemical that kills household pests and insects, it is very toxic to humans and suicidal people have been known to ingest it to end their lives. Sometimes, ingestion of sniper may be accidental. However one can still survive the effects of this toxic substance if we act quickly.

Click the link to continue reading:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=a746baaddb2d8c16f65506471da5ebcc&news_entry_id=s1d77f20d210103en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_8ee43d5d-6e51-4f54-9f69-d6426a8f6c21&from=news

Re: Don't Panic: 4 Steps To Save Someone Who Has Ingested Sniper. by CandyOps(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Anyone who's toying with the idea of taking the easy way out should know to take the killer potion in a large dose. because you'd be better off dead than a survivor... because you'll be ducked up big time if you come out of it alive.

All you gotta do is, peel off the outter seal. Puncture the inner seal of the Sniper bottle.

Pinch your nostrils with your thumb and index finger so you don't get to perceive the stinging smell of the insecticide then throw your head back and gulp down a mouthful.

It'll probably taste horribly but then you wouldn't mind because it's literally a once-in-a-lifetime experience.. you'd never get a second chance to test it again.

And when ingested in a large amount there is little one can do to reverse the effects because the chemicals will slowly put in motion a chain reaction that burns up the victim's vital organs from within.

Your guts will be eroded firstly, causing what we call a leaky gut... the lining of the tommy and intestines will all be ulcerated then as your liver tries to detoxify your system it will be ducked up too in the process causing a failure like a knocked up car engine... then your heart goes next.. by this time you'd feel an intense dehydration and pressure built up in you.

And the Funny thing is, water won't solve the problem because water now becomes toxic to you just like it happens when you have a gunshot wound and the bullet is still lodged in your body.

Trust me, you're better off dead... that is, if you ever try to go that route using a sniper.

Here's a better option...

I suggest you board a bus going to Asaba. or Onitsha. Alight at the Niger Bridge, walk right down to the middle of the bridge using the pedestrian lane then with a quick sprint so no one stops you, jump right off the bridge.

It'll take at most... 60 secs to 2 mins for you to transcend into the realm unknown to man. For faster results, make sure to wear a backpack loaded with weights.

And Don't forget to strap on the backpack tightly. you don't wanna risk the chances of pullin it off when the panic attack sets in and the H20 molecules starves your lung and brain cells of oxygen.

Multiple organ failure happens in a blink of an eye and you don't have to leave a nasty mess behind for your family.

I'll prolly leave a message for my fam asking them not to go searching for me to avoid the trouble. I won't hint at suicide. I'll make it look like I'm moving away forever to greener pastures.

Lol geez...

I can't believe I once had this same scenario all pre-planned in my head in 2018 when I wanted to take the easy way out.

Hmm... deep down, I was honestly tired of it all. And just wanted to feel the soothing relief and everlasting silence that comes with an eternal rest.

It was an excruciating moment in my life.
Poverty na bastard sha
Re: Don't Panic: 4 Steps To Save Someone Who Has Ingested Sniper. by dollytino4real(f): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2021
go church for counsel u will definitely get a relief, me dis life too sweet to think of suicide o and the pains u will pass thru no be hia o!
Re: Don't Panic: 4 Steps To Save Someone Who Has Ingested Sniper. by illicit(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2021
You are wicked.....

Why would u want to save the person

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help / All Vaccinated People Will Die Within 2 Years* / Physiotherapy In Nigeria: Education And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.