Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is Buhari The Tender Shoot From The Side Of The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari The Tender Shoot From The Side Of The North? (595 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari The Tender Shoot From The Side Of The North? by lekwas: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
In 1998, precisely on the 14th of June Pastor Bakare preached a message where he said the person that will rule Nigeria after the Abdusalam led transition government will be a Cyrus with the heart of David, a tender shoot from the side of the North. I don't know if anybody on this forum listened to that message and if we can get the full text of that message on this thread.
I had cause to review the thought of that message in the last few days and seeing that Pastor Bakare is Buhari's running mate, the question that came to my hear is: Is Buhari that tender shoot from the side of the north?'

This is the closest excerpt i got from that message:

Following General Abubakar's appointment as the Head of State after the death of General Abacha, Pastor. Bakare declared to the nation. Thus saith the Lord; "Abubakar is Saul". According to him, " if General Abubakar will yield to God and serve according to the will of God, he will become the midwife who will be instrument to the birth of David. Through him, a new nation will emerge. But if he has the fear of death and continues as he has said with programme of General Abacha, he will fall with his Armour bearers".

It will be good if we can go back in time to listen to that message and review it for this season.
Re: Is Buhari The Tender Shoot From The Side Of The North? by naso2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
lekwas:

In 1998, precisely on the 14th of June Pastor Bakare preached a message where he said the person that will rule Nigeria after the Abdusalam led transition government will be a Cyrus with the heart of David, a tender shoot from the side of the North. I don't know if anybody on this forum listened to that message and if we can get the full text of that message on this thread.
I had cause to review the thought of that message in the last few days and seeing that Pastor Bakare is Buhari's running mate, the question that came to my hear is: Is Buhari that tender shoot from the side of the north?'

This is the closest excerpt i got from that message:

Following General Abubakar's appointment as the Head of State after the death of General Abacha, Pastor. Bakare declared to the nation. Thus saith the Lord; "Abubakar is Saul". According to him, " if General Abubakar will yield to God and serve according to the will of God, he will become the midwife who will be instrument to the birth of David. Through him, a new nation will emerge. But if he has the fear of death and continues as he has said with programme of General Abacha, he will fall with his Armour bearers".
It will be good if we can go back in time to listen to that message and review it for this season.

story ,story. Tender shoot ko , tender shoot ni.

Tender---- loving,caring,affectionate,fond,kindhearted,gentle,compassionate

Tender---- youthful,young,green

Abeg tell me the one wey resemble Buhari for the synonyms of TENDER

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari The Tender Shoot From The Side Of The North? by lekwas: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove[/email]
NLers, I am back with this question. What do you guys think now that this same Buhari has won this election and is less than 24hrs away from being sworn in as the next president?

Any thoughts?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Assembly Elections Cancelled Nationwide / Elections Postponed / General Elections: Ndigbo, Be Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.