Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria (15313 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 6 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by eki2000(m): 5:32am On Jan 07, 2021
The numbers are increasingly high in Lagos, Kaduna, plateau and FTC, as such school should remain closed in those places or partial lockdown or total lockdown. The PTF should not think of frustrating the while country.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by otokx(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Observing
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2021
biddo:
Abeg help me with that 'Theriously' meme grin

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2021
OGUN KILL EVERYBODY AT NCDC FOR PUBLISHING FAKE STATISTICS.

SANGO KILL ANYBODY USING COVID 19 TO CASH OUT IN NIGERIA.

HUNGER AND POVERTY IS THE REAL PANDEMIC KILLING NIGERIANS, NOT A STUPID VIRUS.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD KILL ANYBODY CALLING FOR A SECOND LOCK DOWN IN NIGERIA.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by nnadychuks(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2021
bluefilm:

I ain't selfish, nigga.

I'm only giving a solution that will work for all.

You wanna stay locked down?

Then do it. Lock yourself away and continue living in your tiny hole.

I want to move on with my life.

Allow me to do so, please.

Don't try to stop my life with your #COVIDIOT fear fear mentality & lifestyle biko.
and when you go out you’ll still return back to the fear fear ones at home... if only we had a working government they would’ve provided for us if we were to lockdown, but now people disbelief because their store room is empty. But the government doesn’t change anything for you. You’re selfish, unless you live with dogs and cats...
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by georgedaniel01(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Death rate is very low! It's not as bad as you think.

COVID-19 is real but the figures are being over amplified for personal interest.

When it comes to corruption Nigerians are notorious! They even sell Fake COVID results, run fake test, open empty isolation centers and fill them up with imaginary figures.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Kogi is virus free. Lolz...
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by favinvest: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2021
COVID-19 is rising yet LASG is planning to open primary & secondary school on the 18th of Jan..

hope we are not going to make the same mistake that South Africa made via increasing their COVID infections due to school resumption
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by olasehinde35130: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2021
: well people don't believe in the country itself or it's future . That Makes Us The Giant Of Africa, because only God is our redimmer.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2021
chi4ik:
We are in trouble!!!
when fg asked all of you to go get nin nko, everyone was just crowded at nin office why wont figure increase, but come o when end sars was going why didn't we have these numbers
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by RainOnMe: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Laughable
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by Bello1004(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2021
eki2000:
The numbers are increasingly high in Lagos, Kaduna, plateau and FTC, as such school should remain closed in those places or partial lockdown or total lockdown. The PTF should not think of frustrating the while country.

you're indeed a selfish individual, you want to be moving free but want others to be lockdown.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by Bello1004(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2021
favinvest:
COVID-19 is rising yet LASG is planning to open primary & secondary school on the 18th of Jan..

hope we are not going to make the same mistake that South Africa made via increasing their COVID infections due to school resumption

you think too short; There is No covid in market, ceremony gathering, campaign gathering, polling units, NIN registration centre, your place of work, inside the taxes you enter everyday. so is only school that has covid? have you think of Kogi state? don't fall for this SCANdemics. it's not real.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by simfrost90210: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2021
grin make una try reach 100,000 cases before Sunday oo
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by simfrost90210: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2021
onyxo76:
when fg asked all of you to go get nin nko, everyone was just crowded at nin office why wont figure increase, but come o when end sars was going why didn't we have these numbers
good question, a very good question
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by ogascomax: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2021
There is nothing like second wave. In the first place we deed nothing during the first wave not to be affected if truly there was a virus. Many of us have had same behavior from day one millions of people from day one till now and nothing happened to us. It is lies lies lies. Plandemic is a scam from the pit of hell. I refuse to be afraid of any sickness whether real or not otherwise my Christianity is a curse for me to be afraid of any sickness.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by biddo: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=GentRoyal post=97801958][/quote] Thank you sir
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by newisd75: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2021
with no photo or video evidence from ncdc, any of d news media can play a key role by reporting the number of coronavirus case in any testing centre, and coronavirus death, in that way, if their report does not reflected on ncdc data, then what u see are fake data.
d government of lagos & fct may not want nigerians 2 know d hard truth, which is that most of d people who have coronavirus are those who travel from other nations into lagos & fct.
what's their level of contact tracing?
how is their isolation centres?
how have d make sure that those who self isolate don't travel out of their area?
if u think this buhari fg care about u, do that at your own risk.
bear in mind that d is also fake testing
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefS:

1. Do some research on the mutation of viruses.
2. Visit LUTH or IDH Yaba
what do those have to do with i said undecided. The virus mutated? Ncdc/MoH hasn't said that. They also haven't said it's what is responsible for the 2nd wave neither have they said the mutated strains in UK and South Africa are responsible. Can they tell if they're here? Who knows grin. They've always been trailing everything, maybe they're waiting for int'l researchers to help us find out. Too many questions for people even willing to take precautions sad. Like how Kogi and loads of other states are okay dishing out occasional numbers or how Kogi has been stuck at 5 and it's not causing crisis there one bit sad or they're good at hiding the crisis.

Again while it's not light situation, according to LASG they haven't run out of beds yet so hopefully we don't get overwhelmed sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever / Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto / World Pharmacy Day : Things You May Not Know About Pharmacists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.