Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement (804 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cement by ujwachuku: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hello,

We are cement dealers who are seeking for credible buyers to purchase our stock (Magen Roi and Diamond cement brands). We sell our products in trailer loads and supply to our clients at their chosen location. We only supply within Lagos and South western Nigeria. Also, the final cost of our products is dependent on the clients location.

Please feel free to contact me at ujwachuku@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Cement by jerryben12: 10:53pm On May 22, 2011
ujwachuku:

Hello,

We are cement dealers who are seeking for credible buyers to purchase our stock (Magen Roi and Diamond cement brands). We sell our products in trailer loads and supply to our clients at their chosen location. We only supply within Lagos and South western Nigeria. Also, the final cost of our products is dependent on the clients location.

Please feel free to contact me at ujwachuku@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

How many bags in a trailer?

(1) (Reply)

Which Online Payment Is Best / Ecobank Gets N290bn Forbearance On Oceanic Acquisition / Nigeria’s Manufacturing Sector: The Big Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.