Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Land Appreciation Alert � � - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Land Appreciation Alert � � (302 Views)

3 Factors That Influence Property Value Appreciation In Lagos / The Difference Between Land Value Appreciation & Property Value Appreciation. / Idanre People Show Appreciation To Gov Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Appreciation Alert � � by Oyejohnsonn(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Great News !!!!
LAND APPRECIATION ALERT � �

Congratulations ���� to everyone who has subscribed to Our Estate at Ibeju-Lekki, Rehoboth Park and Garden, Phase 2 Extension (The Bridge Estate)

Current price is 8million Naira.

Price by JANUARY 8th will be 15 million Naira

Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait. – T. Harv Eker
With us at Adron homes and properties Ltd;
“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

The best time to subscribe is NOW !!!
You can get upto 40% discount on the current price and spread balance within 12 Months.

For Enquiries,
kindly Contact: 07033209078

Re: Land Appreciation Alert � � by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oyejohnsonn:
Great News !!!!
LAND APPRECIATION ALERT � �

Congratulations ���� to everyone who has subscribed to Our Estate at Ibeju-Lekki, Rehoboth Park and Garden, Phase 2 Extension (The Bridge Estate)

Current price is 8million Naira.

Price by JANUARY 8th will be 15 million Naira

Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait. – T. Harv Eker
With us at Adron homes and properties Ltd;
“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

The best time to subscribe is NOW !!!
You can get upto 40% discount on the current price and spread balance within 12 Months.

For Enquiries,
kindly Contact: 07033209078

I have a Plot of land at Manhattan 2 I want to sell. I finished paying December 2019. I'm willing to let go at a fair price for all. You can reach me on zero hate zero Tiri wan, 85, one eight one five

(1) (Reply)

Which Legit Cool Profitable Business Can 300k Start??? / Invest 10 Euro One Time Payment And Earn 88 Euro Or More For Life / Bitcoin : Mixed Reactions Trail Ban On Cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.