Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online (475 Views)

A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share / How Do Remote Workers In Nigeria Get Paid From Abroad / Bell Oil Fresh Science Graduates Well Testing Trainees Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by goaloofootball: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2021
We are looking for a partner to help us do remote testing our website online.
You should have a computer and a mobile phone.
Do it home or anywhere you want. BUT it must locate in Nigeria.
Communicate in English.
Test our website for twice per day. One is in the morning at about 8 in Nigeria time, the other is in at about 21 in Nigeria time. If the site has any problem such as error or low speed, you need to tell us at once.
Apart from testing, you need to help us do some website promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and so on. So you should have the ability of editing video. If you are creative, that would be great.
We will pay you 130 at the end of the month in US Dollars or HongKong Dollars.
If you are intersted, reply on this topic or email to me.
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by tboycares: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2021
I am interested. Please email me on tunde4logix@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by olawepoo(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Interested mail me on mf4real20@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by dynamic010(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Interested
damolaadefiranye@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by skyscrapper: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'm interested
This is my email: bugobrains@gmail.com
Anticipate to see your invite soonest.
Thank you
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by TechCapon(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
goaloofootball:
Communicate in English.
Test our website for twice per day. One is in the morning at about 8 in Nigeria time, the other is in at about 21 in Nigeria time. If the site has any problem such as error or low speed, you need to tell us at once.
Apart from testing, you need to help us do some website promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and so on. So you should have the ability of editing video. If you are creative, that would be great.
as someone who has a YouTube channel already, it'll be easy. Lofty9000@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by ProYouLettingUK(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Interested sunday.adekunle7@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by PETERSHOR(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
om
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by Seikiri1: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
goaloofootball:
Communicate in English.
I can do it for you as a computer science student with broad knowledge on online related issues... And a networked.
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by sakhleff(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
i am interested and my email is cliffike@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by goaloofootball: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for everyone's replying. We plan to employ a person to help us do testing telework in February. If you're interested, please email me and tell me your location, detailed job experience and something else you think you're good at.
Re: Looking For A Partner To Do Remote Testing Our Website Online by johnlaw123(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2021
goaloofootball:
Communicate in English.
am interested johnlaw149@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Urgently Needed / VACANCY At Command Ipaja, Lagos For Female Sales Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.