Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share (1472 Views)

A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With / Room And Palour To Rent / Trainee Jobs In A TV Production Company In Ogba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by breakthrough22: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2023
I need someone to join me get a room and palour self contained in Ogba .

Total package is 450k.I work in Ogba/Agege.

We share the bill into 225k each .Room and palour well tiled .My own share will be ready this week by God Grace.

A man preferably .I am a man
Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by Pickmycall: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Cut your coat according to your size.

2 Likes

Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by Legendguy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
breakthrough22:

We share the bill into 225k each .Room and palour well tiled .My own share will be ready this week by God Grace.

If you can get a good deal, I am ready to pay 150k
Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by LikeAking: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
breakthrough22:

Op except ya very close friends, it's even risky.

Nigerians are not good mates..

Just use that money rent something for your self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by nifemi25(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Its not a good ideal leaving with someone you don't know before.... it's better you collect a single room and be yourself and leaving with a total stranger....

3 Likes

Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by Honwuruwuru: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
breakthrough22:

I prefer to stay in "Face me I face you" than to pay 225k to share a flat with a total stranger. I don't want to know the benefits of staying with a stranger, but whatever is the benefit, i know staying alone outweigh it.

Peace of mind is priceless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by CaptMarvel(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
breakthrough22:

where did you get this apartment in ogba, I need something similar
Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by seanwilliam(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peperipe peperipepe ……………………. ……………………. grin

1 Like

Re: A Room And Palour In Ogba .I Need A Partner To Share by MrBroke(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ona dey try o, I no fit share room with stranger even family self na headache because I go too complain, privacy self no dey.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Lucrative Business People Don’t Focus And Put Mind / Landover Aptitude Test, Pls Idea Of Nature Questions! / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.