Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

This Site Is Legit, I Have Tried Them And I Want To Recommend It Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / This Site Is Legit, I Have Tried Them And I Want To Recommend It Here (235 Views)

Your Review On This Site Please / What Are Good Programming Books To Recommend To A Newbie? / I Need Someone Who Can Clone This Site Exactly, Come Wit Ur Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Site Is Legit, I Have Tried Them And I Want To Recommend It Here by GabrielJCodes(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Good day my good people.

There is a saying that, "If a road is good, it attracts one to apply it more than once".

Its my own little way of showing appreciation to the team and management of webscriptdigest.com for being real and genuine. Many times i have done business with some website that claims they sell scripts online but 60 percent of them never delivered the exact script they claimed to have.

But, my experience with webscriptdigest.com is different, I can tell you of a truth, that i have purchased a script from their website for more than 5 times and all scripts were delivered to me within 24 hours. Their customer service is always there to guide you through the installation process till the final installation of the scripts.

The one that strike me most is their refund policy, i can tell you it is just as they stated in their website, i am talking from experience.

You may be asking, how much have they paid me for advertising their website like this, but the truth is, many people have been a victim of scammers that claimed to have some scripts online and after payment you will not see the script and a refund will not be made to you. So, i thought it would be kind of me to share my experience with one that i have found to be true and genuine.

Its not always when things does not favour you that you share your experience, you can also applaud the good once, so that they can be encouraged to do more.

If you are interested and want to give them a trial, kindly visit the url http//www.webscriptdigest.com

https://webscriptdigest.com/

(1) (Reply)

Record Iphone Ringtone From Live Streams / Network Error When Posting Or Quoting Someone... / How To Gamify Wordpress And Reward Your Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.