Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. (191 Views)

The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God / The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. by service44: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2021
In my dream a friend took me to were ipob were holding their meeting and we were welcomed as an intending members, i introduced myself as an ijaw man but that my friend is igbo, what i observe in the drean, they were speaking igbo, even some members communicate with me in igbo, even the leader speaks igbo as he gives instructions so within me i said i will change this impression if i finaly join, not everybody is igbo why would they speak igbo. So, they asked us to drop fifty naira as contribution which i did. i was given a form to fill, i was filling that form before i wake up. Please any dream interpreter should explain the meaning to me, i want to know the meaning of it.
Re: Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. by Sabowest(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Don't be a dumbo!
Re: Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. by endsarrrs(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Some Ijaw people are not so insensitive afterall sad
Re: Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. by service44: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Please i need an interpretation, the dream is a seriouse one.
Re: Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. by peggywebbs(f): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
You've been thinking about IPOB alot...they somehow crept into your subconscious

service44:
Please i need an interpretation, the dream is a seriouse one.
Re: Please Help Oo, In My Dream I Was About To Join IPOB. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Behold the next President of FRN!

Your Excellency Sir! grin

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of A Young Russian Kid / Catholics Fighting Non Catholics As Their Enemies; Read / Bishop David Oyedepo - How You Can Be Successful In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.