Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Recruitment Consultants And Registration Charges - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Consultants And Registration Charges (790 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants At Erecruiter Nigeria / Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants At GVA Partners / Trainee Recruitment Consultants Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Consultants And Registration Charges by vindoheney(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2007
What is your opinion about HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANTS? Do you think that they are worth it?can we trust them to give us the job? do you think that there's any agency that can help you get a job without asking for REGISTRATION CHARGES?
Re: Recruitment Consultants And Registration Charges by DisGuy: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2007
I think it will be better if they charge their fees after securing a place for their clients except ther registration fees is very low initially.
Actually i wont trust a nigerian HR consultants that ask for fees at the start.they know how the labour market is in nigeria and they; exploit it to the fullest!
Make sure you ask them about their succes rate and reference!!
Re: Recruitment Consultants And Registration Charges by ernest01: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
i know of a company that is name:DOHENEY SERVICES LTD @ 35 TOWN PLANNING WAY ILUPEJU LAGOS.I CAN TEL FOR A FACT THAT THEY DONT COLLECT MONEY FOR REGISTRATION AND THEY ALWAYS GET YOU THE JOB.U CAN GO TO THEIR WEBSITE,www.doheneyservices.com.i am working now beause they found me a job and all i ha to do was to pay them their small due when i got my 1st month salary. Can u beat that. its for real.try and see for urself.infact rght now they have so many jobs that if ur looking to gett employed better go there this week.U will always see their adverts on tuesday Guardian.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Interview Results / Wanted! Aggressive And Result-oriented Part-time Marketers / Nestle Format,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.