Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump (22886 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by WiszyFraud: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
..No worries, on the 20th he go accept am by fire by force
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by femi4: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Double mouthed ffk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by UncommonLogic: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who cares what this crack head thinks or say....

STFU Fanni crack head.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by merits(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
obonujoker:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has called on his hero, American President, Donald Trump, to accept Joe Biden as the next President of the United States.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1347091559251128322
Honorcrazy minister of short fuse, you can travel down to US and tell Trump to accepts defeats.it is never too late.woman wrapper man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by BstOLDsn(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Brotherbaby(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
FFK doing what we knows him for. Congratulations to Biden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Bestbeelieve: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
FFK dribbling his ipobian followers everytime thereby always throwing them into confusion. He really needs to be stable so they know what brand of foolishness is reigning.

Abi no be dis same man talk say him see am for dream say dem swear in Trump on 20 January?

i taya for the loud mouth guy o! dat fake priests wey dey laugh like satan nko!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
I thought he once said ...Trump will be president by January 20th?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Globad(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
The same FFK who said that God told him that Trump will be sworn in as President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by peacettw: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by azzima(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who is this Ipobist?? Trump doesn't EVEN know you! What is wrong with these AFRICANS??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by JaneYave(f): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who no like the winning team?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Obrigardo: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
The Senator from onitsha will like to object as we have our slate of Umudike electors yet to be verified for trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by mu2sa2: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bodexman:
This double mouthed man again?

Didn't God speak to him again?
His little god speaks to him all the time.
Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Isobug: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
FFK dribbling his ipobian followers everytime thereby always throwing them into confusion. He really needs to be stable so they know what brand of foolishness is reigning.

Abi no be dis same man talk say him see am for dream say dem swear in Trump on 20 January?
If you don't say Ipob each day, wetin you gain?.

I heard you were last in the class during your school days. Be claiming nonsense here because you're faceless
Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by ovie8200: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
This Femi Kayode whatever they call him, how was the election rigged. It's hard to accept defeat but please don't say the election was rigged like what they do over there in Nigeria. Until now, no basic proud they are able to submit to support the claim. Trump is just a hungry leader who would do anything to stay in power just as they do in Africa and other parts of the world.

Stupid Femi Kayode don't say you believe it was rigged. Help Trump show evidence of your claim.....................................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by z4blaze(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
This guy is really a joker �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by PAWG(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Of what use will his ‘acceptment’ be at this point when he already played himself?

Trump and FFK should GTFO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by addexx: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
sad werin consign diswan. Have we finished accepting bubu as our president in this country.?

1 Like

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Crack head keep shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Emperor5(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
I believe that the election was rigged& Trump was robbed but violence in any shape or form has no place in a democratic setting.

Ffk are you one of the electoral obsever in recent USA election. How did you just conclude that the election is rigged without proof, even the competent personnel among in Trump's administration have resigned to mantain their intergrity, u are here making junky statement to remain relevant

1 Like

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by olahero(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
MUMU grin Bleep FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by marsup: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Your opinion or advice don't matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Just so ashamed of Igbos. Another lunatic, i.e Donald Trump, they have followed to the disgrace of their ethnic group in addition to others they queued behind like Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Nnamdi Kanu and even non-Igbo mad men like FFK simply because of clannish and sectional hatred for others.

With Igbos it always has to start with "us versus those different to us" instead of a dedication to simply backing what/who is right always.

Watching sky news and CNN right now and the universal anger, from most normal folks, against the disgrace called Donald Trump is deeply moving to behold.

How could a President of the "home of democracy" do this and why, in all Africa, Igbos were the most vocal and brainwashed supporter of this vile, egocentric, bigoted, misogynistic and divisive human being?

The answer is no mystery. When you hate muslims, women, "lower caste" people, Osus, dark-skinned people, Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausas, non-Catholics, your own fellow Igbos from another state and all those who are different even in the slightest then who else is left to love and follow other than the devil and his warped children on Earth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Golan007: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
cheesy

Ipob right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
I used to like FFK but after the way e carry Trump matter for head with authority weaken me. Na wetin...

1 Like

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Aboki99(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Now I can see the truth one Nyamiri once told me that if he's to strike any business deals with anybody he'll prefer an Hausa man to a Yoruba, because according to him, if the deal bursts, the Hausa man will still keep to the terms and conditions of it especially one on not letting the cat out of the bag. However, the nyamiri told me, that a small pitfall or some few strokes of lashes or the potential of those, can make the yoruba man cry "my hands no dey ooo, I'll say my own oooo". See how this Femi goaded Trump on all the way till now that he and others like him had pushed the man to the extreme where only prison wardens would welcome him after Jan 20th, that he (Femi) decides to disown him for fear of his US visa being cancelled should violence continue on Capitol Hill, and Biden decides to penalize Trump's domestic and international collaborators like Femi Fani Kayode.
Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Asour: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
OfficialAwol:
We have agreed GEJ conceding was not as easy as we thought it was after all.

Not really true.

America has had other one-term Presidents. Virtually none tried to withhold power aggressively.

Mr Trump is clearly not the typical american style of leader. And I say so in a not-so-positive way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Badonasty(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
lol...this guy talks from both sides of his mouth

1 Like

Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by lamalang(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
This one no be news, cos even me i said that
Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
This stupid man was saying the election was fraud and that Trump will be swore in as president.. here he is again saying this.. stupid man
Re: Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump by ekestic1976(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Femi oloriburuku! So your God that you serve, who rules in the affairs of men can desert you? You're in no position to advise anyone to accept anything, because you're so sure that Trump would win. It's like you're the only one who knew God whilst you're at it! Delusion of Grandeur, that's what's killing you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Donates 6 Sienna Patrol Buses To Abia Police (VIDEO) / Betsy Obaseki Beats 21 Persons To Emerge Most Prolific First Lady Of The Year / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.