Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) (1292 Views)

The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by Linx1234: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
A female US Air Force veteran from San Diego was among the four people that died yesterday during the invasion of the Capitol Hill.

Babbit was shot and killed by police while storming the Capitol with Donald Trump’s riotous brigades.

Ashli Babbit, 35, was shot in the chest by an officer after chaos was unleashed when thousands of the president’s supporters breached the security perimeter of the Capital. She died several hours later.

Babbit’s husband confirmed her identity to San Diego news outlet KUSI. He said Babbit was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with Air Force as a ‘high level security official’.

Her husband said Babbit was a fervent supporter of Trump and ‘a great patriot to all who knew her’, KUSI reported.

It remains unclear who shot Babbit as the Metropolitan Police Department in DC conducts an investigation into her death. However, President Trump have conceded defeat and promise to allow an orderly transition. Read here

Two witnesses to the shooting spoke to CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Wednesday evening and suggested that Babbit may have been shot by a police officer when she tired to climb through a broken window into an area that officers were blocking off.

One of the witnesses, John Sullivan, recorded a video of the aftermath, showing police with guns drawn and Babbit lying in a pool of blood in a stairway inside the Capitol.

Sullivan is the founder of the left-wing activist group Insurgence USA. He said he was not at the Capitol as part of the protest but did not specify what exactly brought him there.

Describing the moments leading up to the shooting, Sullivan said protesters were trying to get into the main entrance of the chamber when they came upon two guards who refused to move.

The group then went down another hallway and used flag poles and other items to break windows to get into the chamber before a group of police emerged.

‘All we see is these guns coming out of the doorway, just guns, and all you can see is their hands. You could not see faces,’ he said.

‘Right when I saw that I was yelling to people: “Guys, there is guns, you don’t want to go through there. They’re going to shoot.”‘

Babbit ignored Sullivan’s plea and went ahead anyway, he said.

‘The second that she climbed through the window, she got shot right in the neck area and fell backwards,’ he said.

Watch the horrific videos here.......... https://janefblog.com/15868-2moment-trump-supporter-was-shot-dead-while-storming-the-capitol-video/

1 Share

Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by egoriboy: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Most of you said Goodluck Jonathan conceding & congratulating Buhari on the phone, was nothing extraordinary.

Well, a 231-year-old democracy couldn’t do what Jonathan did. Nigeria democracy was only 16 years in 2015. At least this 4th Republic. I’ll leave you to your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by GamalNasser: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
God bless you Patriot ..Patriotic America will never forget you
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by CodeTemplar: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is understandable unlike those shooting at anthem singing civilians on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by Guestlander: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wasted for nothing.
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by Biafrannuke: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
An unarmed female airforce veteran shot from behind. Doesn't sound fair to me.
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by Tapout(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:
God bless you Patriot ..Patriotic America will never forget you

Patriotic wetin?? Have u watch the clip?? She and the rest breached government property by force. She tried to gain access by climbing through a broken opening on the door, even in the picture above you can see it. that's exactly when she was shot. From reports on CNN, that particular section of the building is the speaker's lobby. Legally they/she had no right being there in the first place. I'm not justifying her death tho, but her actions was/is a crime. A patriotic person will not vandalize or try to gain forceful entry into a property if it's not owned by you.
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by GamalNasser: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tapout:

Patriotic wetin?? Have u watch the clip?? She and the rest breached government property by force. She tried to gain access by climbing through a broken opening on the door, even in the picture above you can see it. that's exactly when she was shot. From reports on CNN, that particular section of the building is the speaker's lobby. Legally they/she had no right being there in the first place. I'm not justifying her death tho, but her actions was/is a crime. A patriotic person will not vandalize or try to gain forceful entry into a property if it's not owned by you.

So we agree now it okay to kill those that breach Govt property? Do we agree ? I don't want to hear pim about Lekki Toll gate again ooo
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by Tapout(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

So we agree now it okay to kill those that breach Govt property? Do we agree ? I don't want to hear pim about Lekki Toll gate again ooo

Go and learn the meaning of "Breached" and the context to which it was used in my initial post.
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by GamalNasser: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tapout:

Go and learn the meaning of "Breached" and the context in which it was used in my initial post.

Breach is breach abeg , nobody is allowed by foot to come near those toll gates and if you do and then stop them from working is that not a breach ?
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by Draslo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
As far as I'm concerned, everyone who died in the Capitol deserved it. The historical building is about 228 years old. You just don't desecrate such a monument that revolutionized your country. Thanks to that building, America is what it is today. They all had it coming. No RIP from me.
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by Tapout(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

Breach is breach abeg , nobody is allowed by foot to come near those toll gates and if you do and then stop them from working is that not a breach ?

Okay just for the record, that post has absolutely nothing to do with countries without law and order as well as no regards for her citizens. And like I said " her death is not justified". You keep quoting me out of context.
Re: Moment Trump Supporter Was Shot Dead While Storming The Capitol (video) by austine4real(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
angry angry angry

Post electoral violence

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Accuses Biden Of Risking Nuclear War With Russia / Jeffery Epstein's Flight Logs Released! (New Updates) / Obama Distorts The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.