Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later (545 Views)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / Insecurity In The East; This Is How They Celebrated Their Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by Kayberg: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Even though I do not like discussing anything politic, but I think you need to remember these things:

It happened in Nigeria.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
He was voted out of office because deceivers convinced the people beyond all doubts that he does not deserve to be re•elected.
People celebrated his defeat.
Few years after, the people regretted they voted him out.

It happened in Libya.
Muammar Gadhaffi was forced out of office, despite all he did for his country. He was killed in the process.
His defeat was celebrated.
Few years later, the people regretted his demise, even till date, as the whole system collapsed to the extent that Libya was requesting for help from another failed country to tackle insecurity, requesting help from a nation that is swimming in the blood of those killed in insecurity.

It has happened in the USA.
Donald Trump was voted out.
People celebrated his defeat, but with what I'm seeing currently, I pray the USA is not divided by a civil war that will lead to secession/split into three.

But no matter what, never let go of GOD.
Never let go of JESUS CHRIST.
The whole world needs Him more now than ever before.

1 Like

Re: They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kayberg:
Even though I do not like discussing anything politic, but i think you need to remember this things:

It happened in Nigeria.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
He was voted out of office because deceivers convinced the people beyond all doubts that he does not deserve to be re•elected.
People celebrated his defeat.
Few years after, the people regretted they voted him out.

It happened in Libya.
Muammar Gadhaffi was forced out of office, despite all he did for his country. He was killed in the process.
His defeat was celebrated.
Few years later, the people regretted his demise, even till date, as the whole system collapsed to the extent that Libya was requesting for help from another failed country to tackle insecurity from a nation that was swimming in the blood of those killed in insecurity.

It has happened in the USA.
Donald Trump was voted out.
People celebrated his defeat, but with what I'm seeing currently, I pray the USA is not divided by a civil war that will lead to secession/split into three.

But no matter what, never let go of GOD.
Never let go of JESUS CHRIST.
The whole world needs Him more now than ever before.

I don't know how biden will pan out for the USA ,he might actually come good for them. But I expect Russia to begin land grabbing again (crimea 2014), I expect china to make a move on neighbouring countries especially Taiwan, Turkey to grow more assertive and iran to fund more unrest in the middle east. Even israel might fight another deadly war and if course, Africa to suffer more military insurgencies .
Putin would soon become the world's most powerful man again.I just pray Nigeria's leaders repent and save us from the path we are on.

2 Likes

Re: They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by Kayberg: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
eduj:

I don't know how biden will pan out for the USA ,he might actually come good for them. But I expect Russia to begin land grabbing again (crimea 2014), I expect china to make a move on neighbouring countries especially Taiwan, Turkey to grow more assertive and iran to fund more unrest in the middle east. Even israel might fight another deadly war and if course, Africa to suffer more military insurgencies .
Putin would soon become the world's most powerful man again.I just pray Nigeria's leaders repent and save us from the path we are on.

Right.
Only that, touching Nigerian leaders, I expect nothing from them.
Re: They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by obonujoker(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
It has always been like that from time immemorial....

Humans never learn... However you should also allow them choose... Don't force yourself on people except it's your inheritance or personal business

2 Likes

Re: They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by Fahdiga(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
The world will regret the loss of Trump

1 Like

Re: They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by istina: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
In a year's time, America will regret rigging out Trump

1 Like

Re: They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by simplePOS: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
People can not learn.

1 Like

Re: They Celebrated It First And Regrettingly Lamented It Later by Michaeltreasure(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump is a stumbling block to enemies of America. The US was never designed to be conquered from outside but from inside. Hence, Trump was a headache for haters.
Their attack on America is from within, something Trump halted thus, the gang up to throw him out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Condoles With Catholic Church Over Passing Of Bishop Ochiagha / Osinbajo, Virologists Seek Local Production Of Vaccine / 2023: Only God Can Tell Who Will Become Nigeria’s President – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.