Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Laptop Is Hibernating Since Yesterday,what I Do To Fix The Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is Hibernating Since Yesterday,what I Do To Fix The Problem (302 Views)

My Laptop Was Drenched In Water While I Was Walking In The Heavy Rain Yesterday / HELP: My Laptop Is Consuming Data Heavily / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is Hibernating Since Yesterday,what I Do To Fix The Problem by Johnsonclement(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,please I need your advise concerning my acer laptop ( windows10).I was using it when I was notified that battery was low, I continued because of what I was doing finally it shut down. When there was light I fully charged it,after it was fully charged I no it, it showing hibernating, for good one hour it was still hibernating,than I shut it down and no it again, yet it still showing hibernating.Please what is the problem and solution if you know.
Re: My Laptop Is Hibernating Since Yesterday,what I Do To Fix The Problem by patako: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Johnsonclement:
Good afternoon everyone,please I need your advise concerning my acer laptop ( windows10).I was using it when I was notified that battery was low, I continued because of what I was doing finally it shut down. When there was light I fully charged it,after it was fully charged I no it, it showing hibernating, for good one hour it was still hibernating,than I shut it down and no it
again, yet it still showing hibernating.Please what is the problem and solution if you know.

Try restoring to an earlier date, if this fails to work, then do a fresh installation of the OS....
Re: My Laptop Is Hibernating Since Yesterday,what I Do To Fix The Problem by Pochettino(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
How does a laptop show 'hibernating'?

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Is Hibernating Since Yesterday,what I Do To Fix The Problem by Johnsonclement(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thanks guy, I have fixed the problem

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E430(4/250gb) -50k / Hp Omen 15//intel Corei7//1 Terabyte//speed 2.80ghz / Dell Latitude 5289 512ssd 16gb ram corei7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.