Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game (61461 Views)

Watch This If You Want To Laugh Nigeria Celebrities Join Charlie Charlie Game / Funniest Charlie Charlie Summons / The Charlie Charlie Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by noble2faith(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ray07:
grin grin grin

Abi now grin
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by John4B: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
what made her cry!
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by kingsvictor2: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bikonze:

as a matter of fact, draw a horizontal and vertical line which intercept at the middle. Put 'yes' and 'no'. Opposite each other on quadrants. You know just like the fan switch indicator numbering. Then place a pencil on one of the axis. Another pencil on top of the other in the other axis. Call on the entity, "charlie, charlie are you here?"
Or just google it mah niggah.
no wahala, it will be done. nothing will happen
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by NiklauseFred(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hintona:
I'm about to try it sef.

Will post pictures soon.

How far? cheesy
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by phemmyflexxy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Something wey I don do tire. Nothing happen... Maybe Charlie dey fear me... Cos me sef dey fear myself...
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
You are right. She just wanted to trend.
Queenslander:
Smh, lies from the pit of hell!!

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by calmnquiet(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Queenslander:
what a load of crappy tale.. my dear you watch too many horror movies.. if you believe this attention seeker's story, then you can actually believe I'm Celine Dion...

Damn, and I thought this was Celine Dion

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Ade3131: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2021
panpan:

I'm not sure whether the "Charlie Charlie" issue is real, but if it is, then it is not advisable to ask it for money; it is safer to ask to be shown opportunities to make money.

Show like how kwa!

You only ask for that from a fellow human and not from a supposed terrestrial powers. Bring the money in cash pls. No time to waste
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Kayberg: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
what a load of crappy tale.. my dear you watch too many horror movies.. if you believe this attention seeker's story, then you can actually believe I'm Celine Dion...

Horror movies you say?
I see you have no idea of what I said.

I'm typing out of experience.
I have watched a window lock slide open by itself and window opened wide.

I have watched a nanny•goat vanish right before my eyes.

I have watched dark cloud in form of like a gorrila climbing the wall and entering from my room into the roof and vanishing.

I have watched a demon sit beside a river with it's legs in the river.

I have watched a demon coming right at me while I was also walking towards it till we met and it turned to the other side, walked on and vanished.

So, you ain't quoting a novice or a child when it comes to experiencing supernatural events which defy human understanding.
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Queenslander(f): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Horror movies you say?
I see you have no idea of what I said.

I'm typing out of experience.
I have watched a window lock slide open by itself and window opened wide.

I have watched a nanny•goat vanish right before my eyes.

I have watched dark cloud in form of like a gorrila climbing the wall and entering from my room into the roof and vanishing.

I have watched a demon sit beside a river with it's legs in the river.

I have watched a demon coming right at me while I was also walking towards it till we met and it turned to the other side, walked on and vanished.

So, you ain't quoting a novice or a child when it comes to experiencing supernatural events which defy human understanding.
smh, you were actually beginning to scare me until you got to this part of your write up,. Why didn't the so called demon attack or possess your physical body..? as we see in horror movies, why did it have to turn to the other side, walk away from you, into thin air I suppose and eventually vanish . lool grin grin funny guy.
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Kayberg: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Queenslander:
smh, you were actually beginning to scare me until you got to this part of your write up,. Why didn't the so called demon attack or possess your physical body..? as we see in horror movies, why did it have to turn to the other side, walk away from you, into thin air I suppose and eventually vanish . lool grin grin funny guy.

You thought all I typed there were jokes or made up? I believe the demon couldn't hurt me because GOD is with me. On that same road, when I was telling a motorcyclist one night while I was coming back home, even before I landed he concluded description of what I had seen. He also shared some of his experiences and told me he had met with several of them too at night when he was still working into late in the night. He said that very junction reeks of demons. If you happened to pass by there any time after 11:30PM, you'd notice how all your hairs will be raised and your head like it's bigger than it is.

So these ain't made up.

What if I had included other incidents which are even more difficult to believe?
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Queenslander(f): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kayberg:

You thought all I typed there were jokes or made up? I believe the demon couldn't hurt me because GOD is with me. On that same road, when I was telling a motorcyclist one night while I was coming back home, even before I landed he concluded description of what I had seen. He also shared some of his experiences and told me he had met with several of them too at night when he was still working into late in the night. He said that very junction reeks of demons. If you happened to pass by there any time after 11:30PM, you'd notice how all your hairs will be raised and your head like it's bigger than it is.

So these ain't made up.

What if I had included other incidents which are even more difficult to believe?
Hmmm, interesting.. do tell me more!!

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Kayberg: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2021
Queenslander:
Hmmm, interesting.. do tell me more!!

You should know, such incidents can happen at any time.
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Queenslander(f): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2021
Kayberg:

You should know, such incidents can happen at any time.
um, my dear,. I don't know..

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Kayberg: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2021
Queenslander:
um, my dear,. I don't know..

OK then….
Now you've known.
Paranormal things happen right in this world, but in most cases, only those who had had experiences of them in the past or present believes and understands whenever they hear of such occurences.
Re: Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game by Queenslander(f): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2021
Kayberg:

OK then….
Now you've known.
Paranormal things happen right in this world, but in most cases, only those who had had experiences of them in the past or present believes and understands whenever they hear of such occurences.
Noted sir!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.