Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Fox And Friends Turn On Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fox And Friends Turn On Trump (1082 Views)

Fox And Dominion Settle For Us$787.5m In Defamation Lawsuit Over Election Lies / Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Obrigardo: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
President Donald Trump's favorite morning news show delivered harsh criticism on Thursday morning after a pro-Trump mob stormed into the Capitol building in Washington D.C.

While discussing the attack on the Capitol, which left four people dead, Kilmeade said Trump needed to accept that he lost the 2020 election.

"The president's behavior has been terrible," he said. "It has cost him two Senate seats, for sure, it cost his party the majority in the Senate."

"To put up a Trump flag and take down the American flag is not patriotic!" he fumed. "One of the worst things I've ever seen!"

Kilmeade urged Trump to concede the election after even longtime loyalists such as Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) are acknowledging the reality of his defeat.

The host even went so far as to defend Twitter's decision to suspend Trump's Twitter account.

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-trump-2649777781/

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump is a Nuisance..
I was an ardent follower initially...
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by dangermouse(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
Trump is a Nuisance..
I was an ardent follower initially...

same here .Trump is a a sore loser and I suggest he should be put on trial immediately his tenure is over.

1 Like

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Eddie4God(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
It is now they wanna turn on him. Ever since they where egging him on & feeding his ego, they didn't know his behaviour was terrible.
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by obonujoker(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
I was really a Trump follower as well, however his actions after losing the elections, made it so bad
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by GamalNasser: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
dangermouse:

same here .Trump is a a sore loser and I suggest he should be put on trial immediately his tenure is over.

Put on trial for what ? All these small brained men sef cheesy there is a reason you guys can never go beyond that 10 year old used toyota cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by dangermouse(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

Put on trial for what ? All these small brained men sef cheesy there is a reason you guys can never go beyond that 10 year old used toyota cheesy..

A sitting president calling for and urging his supporters on to violence and ordering the use of force to clear peaceful black lives matter protesters etc. U condemn the one here in Nigeria and praise the one in the US. Double standard I must say. I trust the US to deal with that racist when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by GamalNasser: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2021
dangermouse:

A sitting president calling for and urging his supporters on to violence and ordering the use of force to clear peaceful black lives matter protesters etc. U condemn the one here in Nigeria and praise the one in the US. Double standard I must say. I trust the US to deal with that racist when the time comes.

Black lives matter was peaceful? You are just a born CNN puppet and I don't have time for that

1 Like

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Obrigardo: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

What a fool!

trump will be Crminally investigated no matter how you troll. Why? Let me educate you if you have a very short memory or devoid of reality.

On dec 19 trump tweeted that there will be "Big protest in D.C on January 6th. Be there, will be wild"
On the riot day trump said that they were going to "stop the steal" and prevent Dems from taking over the country fradulently.
And he said explicitly that "they should show strength" and march on, while been a fool ducking in the white house after telling them he is going to be with them.
Then the mayor of DC requested national guards which trump did not approve. It took intervention of Pence and some state governors to deploy the guards to DC.

You are a miserable and sad person!

You can never say trump did what he did and said what he said because of he had the right to do that as President. trump debased his office and he will be charged with Sedition and abuse of office, Impeached a second time, even after jan. 20th and will never hold office again in life.

2 Likes

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Obrigardo: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

Black lives matter was peaceful? You are just a born CNN puppet and I don't have time for that

If only they had invaded the US Capitol, lunatic

1 Like

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by GamalNasser: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Obrigardo:

If only they had invaded the US Capitol, lunatic

The invaded the white grounds of the white how with fire bombs mumu ... CNN PUPPET
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by GamalNasser: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Obrigardo:

white house grounds!! grounds!! what an idiot you are.

These are pictures of BLM in action months ago ..Show me the peacefulness

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

Didn't you support Endsars in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by GamalNasser: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Didn't you support Endsars in Nigeria?

I never supported Endsars ..show me where I supported endsars
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

I never supported Endsars ..show me where I supported endsars
Really!
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by GamalNasser: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Really!

No matter how I oppose I can never support Anarchy or anything called Revolution . I am a Business man and I need order to survive .
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Iamgrey5(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

No matter how I oppose I can never support Anarchy or anything called Revolution . I am a Business man and I need order to survive .
You never support Endsars

Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by GamalNasser: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You never support Endsars

I was one of the first to call them out when it started looking like they were heading for anarchy .. Immediately the govt dissolved SARS and they refused to leave I called them out ...I supported the initial peace ful protest against police brutality but when I saw the agents of SARS where actually organized paid anarchists I never supported them .. See nobody hate the word revolution reach me ..I have watched that word destroy the destiny of generations from CUBA to Libya to Venezuela and I can never support it no matter how I hate Buhari
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by Obrigardo: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

Evil swirls around trump, there are many but a recent two
His White house security guard caught Covid due to trumps recklessness, and he had to amputate his legs due to complications from covid, and fundraise on gofundme..
Now an officer has died due to the terrorist attack on the capitol because trump incited his crowd to "show strength" while congress was in Session.

Mynd44 i think it's time to ban people who dont support democracy, they can be danger to the society
Re: Fox And Friends Turn On Trump by dangermouse(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

The black lives matter protest was peaceful until the president used the national gaurd? to disperse them for photo op. it was peaceful until his supporters(same groups who invaded the Capitol building and disrupted a legal and constitutional gathering) geared up by him went after the protesters to disrupt them. That media groups and close allies previously in support of Trump has come out to condemn his actions and it tells u how wrong he is. people still supporting his lies like you are left to be described.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Executes Captured Coptic Man On Camera As A 'warning To All Christians / UN Chief, Guterres To Visit Nigeria After Russia, Ukraine Trip / UK Govt Bans Tik Tok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.