Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win (32744 Views)

US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by sweetjohn(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
YorubaPrince:
This (Trump) is a man the Okoro savages / IPOB worship just like Nnamdi Kanu... That says a lot about who they really are. Greatest SCUMS of this world! angry Okoro Savages are the pple that love to embrace their oppressors. Everything about them is just retrogressive and backward. You wonder why they all leave their godforsaken jungle in search of better lives elsewhere. Awon werey! angry

In Chris Cuomo's term... Re TRUMP licans grin
You that is progressive what have you and your stupid tribe achieved? oh! let me tell you by bringing a dead man to power. idioot! it's better to support people that have sense and lose than to support a dead man and win. It's better to support Trump than to be licking the rotten ass of Buhari
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by mozes01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
nellyelitz:
I ho the puppet of a VP in Aso Rock has seen this... his loyalty should be to constitution and the citizens not to some incompetent, buffoonery and clueless dictator from Ni
ger.
[s]

Sudan
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by kponkedenge(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
kalu61:
Tax fraud before he became president or after?

If before, where was the law and how business tycoon in US has been jailed for tax fraud.

If after, then you must be a joker

Even celebrities are charged for tax fraud, how many are in jail?

I don't need to argue with you, I wish we could place bets on this.... But since we can't.... I hope you'll remember this your statement when he eventually goes to jail...... And I can assure you that it will be very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by nellyelitz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
gidado14:

So Niger/Sudan are now Presidents of Nigeria, wait ooh how many people de that Aso Rock Villa?
Igbo man mentality
MAN I'M NOT IGBO SO TAKE YOUR BIGOTRY SOME WHERE ELSE.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Raydehn:
DO NOT place another bet on a football match until you visit the link on my signature

Hmm... cool cool
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by gidado14(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
nellyelitz:
MAN I'M NOT IGBO SO TAKE YOUR BIGOTRY SOME WHERE ELSE.
ok
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by LeeMason(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Top1gun:
Trump just as foolish n senseless like many lost jews from hellfire littering NL at the behest of PDP. See the lunatic from Igbo land no Igbo will quote n cautioned this deranged wretched but when they are paid in likely coin, you see their igbotic father running helter skelter shamelessly on NL like deluded wretch.

Niqqa is pained.

For your info I'm not Ibo and yes Afonja's are cowards.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Firstpage: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
PureMe01.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by kalu61(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
kponkedenge:

I don't need to argue with you, I wish we could place bets on this.... But since we can't.... I hope you'll remember this your statement when he eventually goes to jail...... And I can assure you that it will be very soon.
Quote me whenever he goes to jail
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by GetMeRight: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
LeeMason:
Osinbajo oya prove us wrong.
Make us believe that all Yoruba's are not cowards.

Even your forefathers knew that too. I thought you learnt something about Yorubas from the #Endsars uprising. I'diot
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Coinbased: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
No permanent friends keep riding along
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by bluefilm: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
mrsage:

You do not understand politics.

Did George Bush instigate violence against the Legislature?

Did Trump instigate any violence against the legislature?

Can you categorically show me any evidence where Trump covertly or overtly directed his supporters to attack the Capitol?

So why exactly do you want him to end up in jail?

Because he challenged a presidential election that had some irregularities?

You guys are really funny.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by YorubaPrince: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
X21:

May there be a shift in your mindset to accommodate other peoples freedom not only to support who they like but also to travel anywhere they want to in search of better lives.

Maybe you guys should first create better living for your pple so they don't go about wrecking havoc on other regions.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Chukwinks: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Ayomi90: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
chidinwachukwu:

So No Ofenmanu person supported trump?,can you sware that No Christian Ofenmanu ewedu amala eating conehead supported trump.Clown with fish brain
Pig, abasha muncher, afonja no do Sunday service in support of Trump, carry DAT ur flat head Dunlop skull commot nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Ayomi90: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
sweetjohn:
You that is progressive what have you and your stupid tribe achieved? oh! let me tell you by bringing a dead man to power. idioot! it's better to support people that have sense and lose than to support a dead man and win. It's better to support Trump than to be licking the rotten ass of Buhari
So someone who refuses to leave the white house have sense? And u too will think u av sense. Buhari self av sense pass u grin
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Ayomi90: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
LeeMason:

Niqqa is pained.

Afonjas ar cowards because they make u bleat, u cry everyday since 2015. I love DAT kind of coward. grin
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by MrTed(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by gtown: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
nellyelitz:
I hope the puppet of a VP in Aso Rock has seen this... his loyalty should be to constitution and the citizens not to some incompetent, buffoonery and clueless dictator from Niger.
Maybe, that was what caused Namadi Sambo political oblivion at his base. He wanted to remain loyal to the ineffectual buffoon despite glaring failure of the regime. When the entire North was under complete siege and control of Boko Haram, oil theft order of the day by the fisherman kinsmen, stealing not longer corruption, planting of bombs to eliminate political opponent, harassment of innocent and Law abiding citizens by militarization of the whole country in the guise of fighting Boko Haram, official in aptitude and cluelessness to public outcry, open attempt to perpetuate friends and political cronies in power to cover up looting, Namadi chose blind loyalty to the drunken jonadunce and his hopop-she in the Aso Rock, instead of standing with the citizens.
These days, Nobody talks politics and mention Namadi's name.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by sweetjohn(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ayomi90:

So someone who refuses to leave the white house have sense? And u too will think u av sense. Buhari self av sense pass u grin
Agree to leave a house that is white will make you have sense abi. See the way you just dey think like buhari rotten nyash
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by moradeke42109: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
:Calm down, America will never send their president to jailTrump is not a regular conventional president. So don't hold your breath.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Jackson105: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
nellyelitz:
I hope the puppet of a VP in Aso Rock has seen this... his loyalty should be to constitution and the citizens not to some incompetent, buffoonery and clueless dictator from Niger.

That so called puppet is 75 time better than ur daddy.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by JustCruise(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Am really enjoying the whole drama. I hope that there would be more scenes before January 20 .Trump has really succeeded in demystifying America.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by talk2ibk(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Obrigardo:
2nd Impeachment or the Pence invoking the 25th Amendment.
One Must happen next week.

2nd impeachment means he cannot contest for presidency again till Jesus come
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Ayomi90: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
sweetjohn:
Agree to leave a house that is white will make you have sense abi. See the way you just dey think like buhari rotten nyash
As old as u r you don't know what the white house means to Americans. You sure say ur papa spend a dime on u? Coz a Kindergarten baby in a thick poor village in Nigeria knows what d white house means. You are a big disgrace o even heaven nd d whole angels ar weeping 4 u
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Top1gun: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
LeeMason:

Niqqa is pained.

a lunatic disowning his foolish n cursed tribe is telling those wiser than his father cowardd.
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by musajo1(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Trump just accept defeat and leave don't be blind to reality your reign is over
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by sweetjohn(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Ayomi90:

As old as u r you don't know what the white house means to Americans. You sure say ur papa spend a dime on u? Coz a Kindergarten baby in a thick poor village in Nigeria knows what d white house means. You are a big disgrace o even heaven nd d whole angels ar weeping 4 u
A fat fool has just spoken. Busy body. The Mr know what white house is. Idiotic Baboo!
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by Ayomi90: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2021
sweetjohn:
A fat fool has just spoken. Busy body. The Mr know what white house is. Idiotic Baboo!
Olodo, is this all u av to say? The world weep for ur destiny. grin
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by EmekaA125(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2021
kponkedenge:
I'll keep saying this.... That the only reason Trump is fighting real hard to hang onto power is because it keeps him from being prosecuted.

The moment his tenure ends on January 20th, he became liable to numerous lawsuits that can make him end up in jail.

Any other republican.... Say Pence wouldn't have created this much chaos because he knows he hasn't committed any crimes that he would be scared of.

Trump is definitely going to jail after his tenure.... He'll be the first American president to end up in jail.

A president pardoning criminals after criminals tells you all you need to know about his character.
Jail jail jail. U think Trump will be jailed that easily
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by EmekaA125(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2021
WiszyFraud:
..Shame go finish this arrogant white fowl head cheesy

Accept your damnnn defeat and get ready to be jailed cool
I laugh at ur stupidity. Trump has no business with going to jail. What's his crime?
Re: Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win by EmekaA125(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2021
May I never have a friend like Pence. Enemy within. Let's see where being a traitor will take him to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything / Joe Biden: Details Of The 17 Executive Order / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.