Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate (20448 Views)

Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by BIGERBOY1: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
All I can conclude from this Guys debate is thus:

1 this guy doesn't have the pdp gragra character
2 he is letting some bad people influence him
3 he just missed the opportunity pf becoming a global statesman by conducting the freest election in the most populous black nation

All these because he doesn't have a mind of his own, which is quite evident in his well rehearsed 'debate' today
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by 9ja4eva: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
apoti:

absolute crap  angry

Bullshit
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by chamotex(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
pek:

are you in this planet at all?

Shut up!
If you cant answer the simple question. . . keep it moving.
And yes, I'm not in this planet.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by tunnytox(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
Nothing good can NEVER come out of PDP  
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by Odunnu: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
tunnytox:

Odunnu will be flying GEJ jet  grin
Olodo! Wetin konsign Navy and jet?
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by jmaine: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=20pt]Score card 55%[/size] . . . Only salient point were his response to commercializing Agriculture to make it very attractive to the teeming numbers of unemployed youths still hoping on some petrodollars and in increasing the refinery capacity of the economy with the yet to be launched community micro refinery scheme better channel their illegal oil bunkering activities to legal ways of earning cheddaz . . for the better good

Only Shekarau or the gladiators of yesterday's debate could have embarrassed him
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
Impressed so far,no gra gra in him,very simple minded person.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by otokx(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
When you see the composition of the audience then you know what really transpired.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by agborodun: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
This is a wonderful opportunity for the president to shame his critics and he did that without insulting anybody. Congratulations nigerians.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by efisher(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
The other candidates have shown that they are not civil enough to respect the ordinary Nigerian. They wanted to bring the nation to disrepute. I thought Ribadu will not tow the same path. I have decided to vote GEJ and mobilize everyone I know to vote GEJ. My 100% support goes for GEJ.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by opalu: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
tunnytox:

Nothing good can NEVER come out of PDP  

LAME LAME IS JONATHAN IN THE CARTEL CALLED PDP
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
[/b][/color]This guy as just showed he cant do this job, Disappointment is an understatement, We av got to put our feet down durin this election, !!!!!!!!!!!Awarding contracts till march ending, means he believes he s coming back to oversee these contracts, Contracts that dont av impacts on grassroots, !!!!!!!!!Cant even summarize his answers to the questions asked,
[b]
[color=#770077]
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by fstranger3(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
This charade is an embarrassment to a country that has managed to produce great minds.

GEJ is a shame to us all!
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by MaiSuya(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
In all fairness to him, the performance was not bad and so I would give a pass mark. I unfortunately cannot vote for him
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by chamber2(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
My 100% support goes for GEJ.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by youngmonie: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
To me i feel  he tried, considering the pressure on him. He tried  and we could also understand  the point of view of other candidates. It was a missed oppurtunity for them. But  there are certian questions that need to be asked.

1) When were theses questions set, was it before or after the other candidates  pulled out, cos it seems to me that that he just came to sell his manifesto there, there were no real tasking question particularly regarding some of the actions  and decisions by his government.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by opalu: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
ladunsky:

[b][/color]This guy as just showed he cant do this job, Disappointment is an understatement, We av got to put our feet down durin this election, !!!!!!!!!!!Awarding contracts till march ending, means he believes he s coming back to oversee these contracts, Contracts that dont av impacts on grassroots, !!!!!!!!!Cant even summarize his answers to the questions asked,
[b][color=#770077]

THINK SAY NA ONLY ME HEAR THAT PART
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by chamber2(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
My 100% support goes for GEJ.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by DrFerlie(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
My vote goes to GEJ!
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by 1k001(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
it's  sad but he'll probably win because as someone said before: he's a simple guy from a simple background and is seen as lucky. Perfect combination for our superstitious society.

If it were left to the 'nairaland generation' he'd be lucky to leave with one vote, sadly though it isn't. Instead it is up to millions who are barely educated, poor and don't have the stomach for philosophising.

I just pray that one day people from the 'nairaland generation' will be the majority and hopefully make informed, reasoned judgements on the people who seek our votes
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by opalu: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
The NN24 debate took off the shine from the stillBON Debate
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by denzel2009: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
uplawal:

grin grin grin grin I bet you didn't mean to say that, Dame uplawal!
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by Asobank: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
GEJ U ARE TOO MUCH. I and my household go surely vote for u. we want you elected by all means so that u can see thru all these goodies & do even much more,
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by aletheia(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
What the likes of Buhari, Ribadu and Shekarau's campaign strategists have not gotten is the power of symbols in campaigns. By missing out on this debate for what in the final analysis are actually petty reasons, they ceded a powerful platform to the incumbent to project himself into the minds of Nigerians as president. Even those against him watched it, and many undecided voters are going to become sympathetic towards Mr President. Here's an example. Notice the progression of comments:

Yesterday:
uplawal:

@seyigiggle,vote for the right man Pat Utomi.

Today:
uplawal:

Bukhari is absent from the debate,or maybe am not seeing him,Goodluck is talking now.

uplawal:

Goodluck as been good so far,but why only him,Ribadu,Bukhari are not present

uplawal:

Goodluck just said God's willing i mean insha Allah,am impressed by that.

uplawal:

Goodluck is very humble with the way he talks,i think hes not a wahala person.

On this one, CPC, ACN and ANPP got it wrong.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by monkeyleg: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
Its a shame that some people see the other candidates staying away as bad. What happened to Goodluck in the first debate?

Humility and simplicity does not = solutions
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by Rhino5dm: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
Rable ouuser having the field of the day.

Way to go, reetardeen odemu.

BTW where is Dbanj?? coward.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by chamber2(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
for me and my family,it's gej or no election
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by Odunnu: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
GEJ 2011= Leadership we can trust and relate with.
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by Kilode1: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
uplawal:

simple minded or simple minded
adj.

1. Lacking in subtlety or sophistication; artless or naive: a simple-minded horror movie; simple-minded generalizations.

2. St.u.pid or silly; fo.olis.h.

3. Mentally impaired.

So you want a simple minded person to preside over your country?

SMH
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by ovo4u(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
Men, I love Nairaland so much  grin grin grin grin, they just change the headline from Presidential Debate to Presidential Interview grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by drills: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
our political zeal has affected our mindset towards other. We are very unaccomodatin to others wit different views. I think GEJ is d only one that can move this nation forward among the trio who avoided the debate, yet their followers are the first to cast aspersion
Re: Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate by paddylo1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
GEJ has acquitted himself favorably tonight

The Nigerian Presidency needs someone like him in the saddle the next 4yrs. . .

Lets leave the baggage of the 1980s behind. . .or sharia compliant Former Kano state Governor. . .and the former abacha police henchman. . .

GEJ carry go, . .u are getting 60% of the popular vote. . .

go on and shame your clueless critics. .

cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku / Hushpuppi: Dino Melaye Trolls People Linking Him To Fraudster (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.