Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! (13689 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Celebrates His 58th Birthday / NSCDC: Abdullahi Gana Receives Shuaib Belgore, Inspects New COVID-19 Center / Success Story Of Cg Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu At Nscdc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by Harrisonwo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
.[/b]At the age of 58 and with many more years to reach the milestone of 35 years in public service of the Nation,it is evident that a renewal of his tenure as CG NSCDC will enable him to consolidate the aforementioned achievements for the benefit of the Corps and the volatility of the security situation in the country. [/b]

that's the bone of contention, since the president can keep service chiefs beyond the recommended age, why not lobby for his own
Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
why showing or telling us his scorecard? others before him and after him will still perform if not better.I hold no grudges bit let this scorecard thing not be a clue or a ladder to support his tenure elongation in office when he has pass the compulsory retirement age in the Nigeria civil service.
He should honourably resign n step aside for a new commandant to be named....why all this bla bla here, or is he not meant to offer changes n dynamism to an agency he oversea?

BOTH him, that of Immigration, police, Prisons etc should resign for there mandatory tenure expire since July 2020....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by lahizak: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
SEE thieves. Unna still want his tenure to be extended after 4 and half years. Which kind destiny stealers unna be. His assistant or deputy that should rightly take over will be denied promotion again because one greedy glutton wan chop other person own on too his own. Wicked people everywhere
Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by lahizak: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
why showing or telling us his scorecard? others before him and after him will still perform if not better.I hold no grudges bit let this scorecard thing not be a clue or a ladder to support his tenure elongation in office when he has pass the compulsory retirement age in the Nigeria civil service.
He should honourably resign n step aside for a new commandant to be named....why all this bla bla here, or is he not meant to offer changes n dynamism to an agency he oversea?

BOTH him, that of Immigration, police, Prisons etc should resign for there mandatory tenure expire since July 2020....
They are all thieves and they kept up carrying money up and down to presidency and media just to formulate stupid posts like dis, as if they d only one that can do a job. This so painful, they kept using theit power to steal others promotion.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by Quitam: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
AlexReports, you're beating a dead horse. Why are you propping someone that's incompetent? This man is the most inactive security head i've seen. You don't even see him visiting state commands. Infact just try a Google search with the man's name, you'll find few news articles linked to him. I pray he gets booted out soonest

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by goodmorning40: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
I am quite sure this writer is mistaken because the man he is hyping Is actually the opposite of everything said there. Just turn that whole article to the opposite and you get abdullahi gana
Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by scolastca4me(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by macAB: 12:58am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Makavelli25 post=97818670]This is a good one from him

I just hope they keep this standard in the coming years and don't turn useless touts like the NPF.

The NPF on its own needs to be disarmed, they are just legal gun tooting touts.

Useless bunch[/ur dad was a more useless man.Am sure he is dead now
Re: Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu And NSCDC’s Scorecard! by Makavelli25: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=macAB post=97832596][/quote]seun
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes / President Buhari Congratulates China On 69th Anniversary / Really, Who Is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.