Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

If You Know You Can't Control Your Mind, Don't View These Destiny's Naughty Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Know You Can't Control Your Mind, Don't View These Destiny's Naughty Pics (817 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / If You Are Not Up To 18 Years, Please Don't View These Destiny Etiko's Pictures / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know You Can't Control Your Mind, Don't View These Destiny's Naughty Pics by Riyin: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Destiny Etiko is a character in the Nollwyood movies entertainment industry that can never be forgotten. It is very hard to any movies lovers to boldly say that he or she haven't heard of or seen Destiny Etiko on their television. She is beautiful, talented, creative and very curvaceous young lady. She is popularly known not only among Nigerian movies lovers alone but to the whole world at large due to her heavy backside and her style of speaking English Language. So therefore in the cause of this article, i shall be sharing with you some beautiful pictures of actress Destiny Etiko and as well as some real facts about her which you may not know.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SEXY PICTURES

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Boyfriend / Bisi Alimi: Cutting Off Your Family Is The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself / Veteran Actor, Emeka Ike Turns 54 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.