Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia (27574 Views)

INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving / Serial Contestants In Nigeria’s Electoral System / Osinbajo Did Not Meet President Buhari On 2023 Presidency - Laolu Akande (Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Dedetwo(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Dumb ass retard, what does democracy means in 99 percent of the countries in the world?
I dare you to name just one other country where the majority vote doesn't win an election. Pls just name one more dumbo.
Democracy recognizes and protect the minority by making sure that they have a say in the running of government which is done by having their representatives at the Congress or parliament. It doesn't say minority rule.

Like I said previously, I can school your dumb ass all day.
I was taking American history and government classes while you were still running around in diapers.

Are you normal? You only stated voting in 1999. I have graduated from the university more than two decades before your sorry ass was qualified to vote. I guess you know goons such as you must be able to obtain driver's license before you are allowed to vote. You are an intellectual midget. I guess one of the major cornerstone of the democracy is to protect the minority not minority rule.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Firstpage: 2:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Dedetwo:

Any political system that allows for unguarded balloting such as the massive mail-in ballot in 2020 US presidential election have itself to blame for electoral fraud. Only problem I have seen and agreed with the post is the politicization of media. It is very unfortunate that the so-called main media in US have become an integral part of Democrat Party. The so-called main media take delight in spewing fake news and perpetuating the division of the society through hype of “black and White” which do not exist. Besides, US electoral system remains the best and very practical in world.

What of the republicans Fox News? You can’t even hide your bias.
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Firstpage: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2021
aribisala0:
In Yoruba land there are two systems of inheritance in polygamous marriage

1. Ori o ju ori = all heads are equal

2. idi igi = tree root

In Yoruba tradition wives do not inherit husbands' property

1. all children are treated equally and have an equal inheritance . This means if a woman has more children her children inherit more

2. Property are shared equally among wives' offsprin. If one woman has 4 children they inherit the same as what the child of a woman with one child inherits

Which is archaic?

2 is archaic obviously.
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Dedetwo(m): 2:05am On Jan 08, 2021
Firstpage:

What of the republicans Fox News? You can’t even hide your bias.

What bias are you talking about? I wrote main media in US which Fox News is an integral part. I guess Nigeria is not called basket of fools for nothing.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Firstpage: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2021
NairaMaster1:

If you read the statement well you will know that Russia is behind Trump. How could Twitter, CNN, Fb be openly against a candidate?

That's exactly what Maria is saying

You left out those media that support him.
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Firstpage: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2021
duality:

You and your likes are not bothered about election fraud. Election votes that can't be verified shouldn't be associated with a first world country.

You just bring mailed in votes without verifiable ID is like how we bring in millions of votes from Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi and we just laugh about it and move on.

It's a pity.

We know people don't hate election fraud. They only hate not to to be beneficiaries

Trump won with the same system in 2016. Has anything changed?
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Firstpage: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Dedetwo:

What bias are you talking about? I wrote main media in US which Fox News is an integral part. I guess Nigeria is not called basket of fools for nothing.

In your post you wrote democrats and liberals. Read your post again and see how biased you are. You are a very old fool. Typical ipob dolt.
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Dedetwo(m): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Firstpage:

In your post you wrote democrats and liberals. Read your post again and see how biased you are. You are a very old fool. Typical ipob dolt.

I repeat democrats, liberals and main media in US. I cannot help you if you have divided main media in US into Democrats and Republicans. I guess a typical anti-IPOB dingbat.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Dedetwo(m): 2:43am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Firstpage post=97833210]

Trump won with the same system in 2016. Has anything changed?[/ quote]

Massive Mail-In ballot under the guise of COVID-19. China and Big Man Joe Biden, go figure.
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Russia is operating an autocratic, authoritarian government and so does not have any moral justification to comment on the US democratic buhaha cheesy
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Firstpage: 4:01am On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Dedetwo post=97833462][/quote]

Mail in ballot just started in 2020? What do you mean by China?
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by Firstpage: 4:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Dedetwo:

I repeat democrats, liberals and main media in US. I cannot help you if you have divided main media in US into Democrats and Republicans. I guess a typical anti-IPOB dingbat.

What about the conservative leaning Fox News and others?
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by dragunov: 4:11am On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin Bwakakakakakakakakakakikikiki
Tolexander:
You could tell me the country whose citizen you are to start with.

Koosi danu
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by orisa37: 4:32am On Jan 08, 2021
us-electoral-system-does-not-meet-democratic-standards-russia.

Yes. Russia is right and that's why Trump is protesting the Fraud in the System.
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by henryobinna(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2021
dragunov:

Are you serious or joking?

Strike what exactly? In military capacity?

This must be a joke.

Maybe Trump shouldn't have been elected in the first place but division in America has always been there for ages, it started widening during the Obama era, Trump came in and saw the opportunity then he took advantage of it and amplified it.

There's always been a divide in the American society, didn't start 4 years ago.

With the way their politics is going with no side willing to compromise and others calling the other group the next thing after the devil that needs to be arrested and kept in a concentration camp. Just expect things like these.

They have radical politicians on bothsl sides(parties) these radicals would continue to take advantage of the political and societal division in America.
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by peculiar2233: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2021
Aldebaran:
grin

What happened in the so called God's own country can never happen in advanced countries like Russia and China.

If this should happen in Nigeria, stupid Nigerians and American asslickers like "DJ SWITCH WITCH" will be shouting BUHARI is a Dictator.
Stop taking hard drugs, u will not listen
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by tplayer: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2021
The election of Obama caused many white folks to feel the country was being taken away from them. Trump saw dis discontentment of the whites and capitalised on it, ensuring his election in d first place.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by aribisala0(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Firstpage:

2 is archaic obviously.
I understand why you might say so but cultures evolve for a good reason
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by EmekaA125(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Grace001:
See finishing...

Look at what Trump has rendered US to.

If it were to be an African country you’d see both American and French President dishing out threat messages

Shame on US
Go and sit down. Bla bla bla
Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by EmekaA125(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2021
omowolewa:
The election wasn't bad only Trump is the issue
Trump wasn't the issue. The fake mail in ballot votes and irregularities are.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia by itu404(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
See how is talking your latest victim is still recovering from the poison. A pot calling a kettle black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / 2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.