Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Breast Cancer (viewer Discretion Advised) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Cancer (viewer Discretion Advised) (398 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Doctors In The House Please HELP!!! (viewer Discretion Photo) / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Cancer (viewer Discretion Advised) by Sheezybobby(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hello Palz, How's been your day! Hope all is good, I want to share something with you guys, hope you can help with any amount..

Came across Somone when I went go work today, explained to me how her mum has Cancer of the breast that LUTH(Lagos Teaching Hospital) told them to pay a sum of 5million Naira for the Surgery, but she has been able to raise 1 Million Naira from Government Cooperative.

She was Lamenting and Crying that She has to help her mother with her battle that she has been given 1million Naira which she has paid but remains a total of 4million Naira which the government can't afford to borrow her due to her level in her place of work.
Gave me some pictures to back it up..

Told her that there are still good people out there that can help even though Nigeria is Difficult nao..
She gave me her
Account No: Balogun F A
0009787507 Union Bank

And she also add Some pictures to back it up.

I hope she can be helped

Re: Breast Cancer (viewer Discretion Advised) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fvck! Hope she gets help ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Breast Cancer (viewer Discretion Advised) by x123xlolls(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
I hope I have That money to help her
Re: Breast Cancer (viewer Discretion Advised) by obi4eze(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lord have mercy

What about her histology report? Was expecting to see it.

Is it 5 million naira for surgery alone or surgery + chemo?
Re: Breast Cancer (viewer Discretion Advised) by Sheezybobby(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
obi4eze:
Lord have mercy

What about her histology report? Was expecting to see it.

Is it 5 million naira for surgery alone or surgery + chemo?

Gave me Seven pics but nairaland only brings 4 file upload for me

(1) (Reply)

2 Norwegians Die After Taking COVID Vaccine / 4 Things You Must Know To Avoid Vagina Injuries During Childbirth / Help. What’s This On My Chest Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.