Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) (51669 Views)

Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Police Rescue Godwin Kwanga Kidnapped Benue University Lecturer After Gun Battle / Okoh Enejor: Kidnapped Benue Businessman Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
I served in taking at Taraba state, one he thirty mins from katsina ala. It used to be peaceful o . It was fun travelling then
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by koolaid87: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
It shall never be well with Buhari
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Derrylatei: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
May God protect us in Nigeria.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Buharidgeneral: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Insider deal. May be a deal gone wrong. Rest on . We all born to die
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Deb2020: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is Terrible ,Mhen ! If only person fit get Genuine link for Canada Visa ,But 98% Na Scam .. Property dey to just sell them Move ...
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Bebson007(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ogbeni move shaperly if you get the opportunity o
Nor go dey loose guard..discharge shaperly

Even me as a real niggarrr...na the ten years passport I do....so that once I move ....I don move be that..

If you sabi street then enter turkey...but if you nor sabi street and you get mind to do dope shit then enter any Arab nation like Kuwait. Oman, Qatar or Bahrain.
But if you nor come still get mind....you fit enter Canada go study small [/quote]
seems you know much about this international country, where can one get agency to sponsor travel and work visa to be paid later
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by OyinO: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
In this fresh and new 2021?
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
AiooAi:
Nyamiris
You are one of the stupid Nigerians. is Benue Igbo

Daft boy!
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wicked world
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
To kill pers0n n0 mean anything to hausa people. . Dey fit kill koz of 5 naira
Tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Ibom1stlady(f): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
���� cry cry cry cry cry

Meanwhile, I have a US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Emmasnoop(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
BABA GOD WHERE U DEY,ABEG SEND UR PINKIN COME MAKE EVERYBODY REST.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:
oh

They collected ransom and killed him afterwards.

When I say some humans are walking evil,they call me sharp mouth.

How much ransom did they collect? I'm certain it won't pass two millio
Mama Ojo beer parlour will hear it. Senseless people(kidnappers)

The money made is never put into good use. Then I wonder the benefit.

It is well.
The question you should be asking yourself is does such things happen in other sane climes? Why can't human beings in Nigeria have sympathy for human life?
Even our neighbors in West Africa don't record such happenings.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by 360command: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Even after paying a huge ransome o

Even me as a real niggarrr...na the ten years passport I do....so that once I move ....I don move be that..

If you sabi street then enter turkey...but if you nor sabi street and you get mind to do dope shit then enter any Arab nation like Kuwait. Oman, Qatar or Bahrain.
But if you nor come still get mind....you fit enter Canada go study small
watin dey go for Turkey?
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Sad...RIP to the dead..
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Nchenches: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2021
nairaman66:
The killings in this country is too much!!! Too much blood already... Can’t these people take a break?
This is just morning.

See how many Fulani dem catch in trucks down south on daily basis.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by mamajaz(f): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Viknat:
I served in taking at Taraba state, one he thirty mins from katsina ala. It used to be peaceful o . It was fun travelling then

Hummm.... I served in Jalingo, travelled out of that place just once before passing out. On my way to Jalingo,it was night when I got to Benue, some guys took me home to sleep oh. They called a reverend father who said they should take me home to some ladies' house. I slept and the second day, the young man came to wake me up and took me to the park. If nah now, I fit probably don become suya. May God be merciful unto our nation oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by dam4sam: 3:18am On Jan 08, 2021
bjtinz:
Katsina Ala is becoming something else.

Killings, kidnapping are the order of the day.

One would have thought the death of Gana would lead to a truce of some sort, but it appears the opposite has happened.

RIP to the man

Gana is just a small fry, the killings are organised by terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen, under the control and direction of MACBAN and the Fulani Military hierarchy appointed by Buhari, it is basically Genocide designed to take-over the Ancestral lands of the Middle Belt People.
Retrd Gen Dambazzau is their military Commander

Up till today, what has been done to that Fulani Captain who killed the Police IRT Team, so he can free his Kidnapper friend? Nothing, he was even assisted by the COAS Buratai , not to attend Court Summons.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 3:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Looks like an inside job. More of Assasins Sent!
Probably killed because of Money..
Money that Holds no value in Eternity
Money that Cannot save your Life..
Money is good but beware of what you do to Make Money
Many Have Died and are wailing and regretting now in Hell because of the evils they soiled that Hands in for money.

Beware Folks! There are Dire Consequences for all our Evil acts..

Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

There is no hell anywhere my friend, stop spreading that stuff. Both heaven and hell are what we see here daily as humans on earth. If not, what continent on earth are heaven and earth located that no one has ever discovered them? If they're both in other planets, what plans are in place to transport humans there after life?

Show us one person that has been to heaven and back, and one person that has been to hell and back to tell stories of the places we were all conditioned to believe exist by those that dont practice what they wrote in the books they gave us.

Dont even bother commenting if your answer are still based on the books that caused all these confusion - logical and scientific explanations are preferred, dont tell us about what ur pastor or imam told you if they haven't been to heaven and back with proofs to show they were there in the first place.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by agboola93862: 5:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Insider deal. May be a deal gone wrong. Rest on . We all born to die
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Even after paying a huge ransome o

But if you nor come still get mind....you fit enter Canada go study small

Baddest
The country is not helping
Men people are crying daily
It’s really pathetic.
No future in this country any more.
Chai and embassy has shut Nigeria off
Well it is well.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by zedman1(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
To kill pers0n n0 mean anything to hausa people. . Dey fit kill koz of 5 naira
Make una de travel small to de at least know una country small na. Wetin concern Hausa for Katsina Ala, BENUE STATE. A lot of people( particularly Igbos and Yorudas) who do not travel at all are the ones who make such utterances. Then the Hausas without exposure think people from Benue are Igbos. Na wah for una. The Hausas in Benue are just like the ones you find in all other non-Hausa states, clustered in very few areas.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by segun18(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Kidnap a person against his will, collect money from his family and still kill him..

How do kidnappers sleep in peace?
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Life is short and Nigeria is making it more shorter undecided

Fvcking shit hole Corntree!
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by kingsley3218(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2021
[sub][/sub]
frog12:
KIDNAPPERS are on rampage. the COUNTRY is on FIRE, and BUHARI is just sitting there.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Kylekent59:
Should I sell all my properties and leave for Canada? This country scares the shit outta me.
Pls do!!
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Why,Tivs killing Tivs. cry cry cry
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by Slimqueen(f): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2021
they might have even killed him before they got the money

Rip sir
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Sankara, the monster you created is out to hunt you even after death.
Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by OKVALLY: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
they should investigate his close associates like relations who may be aggrieved of not benefiting from his wealth
or colleagues who might be envious of his position or might have committed and afraid of being exposed.
Somebody he knows must be part of the gang.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) / Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.