Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Met Some Ota Business Men Today And They Did The Unthinkable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Met Some Ota Business Men Today And They Did The Unthinkable (258 Views)

Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Met Some Ota Business Men Today And They Did The Unthinkable by MikePhilly(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
So I went to chill with my bitcoin trader, Flames Crypto at Iyana Iyesi- Sango Ota today, very close to Ambassadors Schools and I had the most compelling experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puoUwOKTy14

After sipping on some beer at a popular upscale bar, Flames Crypto decided to show me around the hood and that was when I met a couple of intimidating professional bodybuilders who surprised me with their actions less than 30 minutes of introductions.

Isn't this just brilliant?

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Hot Product With Aliexpress For Mini Importation Business / Fertilizer Distribution Business Nationwide!!!! / Google Voice Readymade US Phone Number Seller Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.