Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman (18075 Views)

IPPIS: FG Paid Some Professors N8,000 As Monthly Salary – Abiodun Ogunyemi / Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident / "I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Sunnyja: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Bossontop:
Wahala for this naija really be like bicycle........4k as salary for d month
lol......

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Tell me where he will get the strength to lecture students for that month. Empty stomach lecturer!
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Ihatemumu: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2021
Choupewu:
That's even too much for you

Learn to put yourself in people's shoes. don't do to others what you wouldn't want others do to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Sunnyja: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
It is not a lie, I know a police DPO that was mistakenly paid N10k as monthly salary. The fact is that the person who key in the figure made an error, it wasn't an intentional thing. It is one massive human error. The reality on ground in Naija is that we don't believe people easily due to what has happened in the past and what is still happening. The lecturer will definitely get his balance and hope he will be bold enough to come and tell us about it.
Didn't you read the post that the balance is not coming soonest. Is he supposed to be lecturing with empty stomach while waiting for the balance?! If N5b for example is budgeted monthly as salaries of civil servants at the end of the month a balance of N4b is remaining do people even needs to cry out before the government will know that something is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by sinkhole: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrTee28:
Another Strike by ASUP is looming. Their elder ASSU is through with theirs. Collage of education will also follow suit.

Our education system is hanging on a thin thread.
how come ASUU been dem elder brother?
Poly Senior Lecturer = over #300,000 per month.
Uni Senior Lecturer = below #250,000 per month.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by sinkhole: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
wellmax:
Hmmm, but why be say na only ASUU dey complain of error. Other agencies and parastatals are not having errors as much as we hear from ASUU?
The people complaining here are ASUP !
Medical as well as oil workers have been complaining also.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sunnyja:
Didn't you read the post that the balance is not coming soonest. Is he supposed to be lecturing with empty stomach while waiting for the balance?! If N5b for example is budgeted monthly as salaries of civil servants at the end of the month a balance of N4b is remaining do people even needs to cry out before the government will know that something is wrong?
The balance will not take long to come my brother. We know how corrupt the system is, I am not happy with the way things are done in this country especially under this administration
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by parkervero(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibom1stlady:
Another Strike Loading...

Meanwhile, I have a US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale..

Your location and how much u wan sell am?
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lie from the pit of the hell.... Credit alert screenshot or I don't believe it... The just want go on strike as usual...
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by 9jatriot(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
God bless you for this your question.

Nmaudu:
What I still don’t understand is why it’s only University and Polytechnic staff that have issues with IPPIS irregularities. How come other parastatals seem to be immune?
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Yusman316(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vikalinda:

Don't conclude blindly, I can't confidently tell how much is my monthly salary from IPPIS because of their zizag payment method.
Can't u people go and find out what is responsible for the discrepancies u guys always experience during monthly salary payments?
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by SavageResponse(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bossontop:
Wahala for this naija really be like bicycle........4k as salary for d month
lol......

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

Before you jump to conclusions first ask him to tell you how much he is owing as debts and his monthly repayment
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by lykwhoishe: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Academic thieves. The IPPIS will be fine tuned and that's for sure. During verification to weed out ghost workers, some workers don't even get paid infact payments are suspended till the exercise is completed. So Una rest
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by koolbe(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nmaudu:
What I still don’t understand is why it’s only University and Polytechnic staff that have issues with IPPIS irregularities. How come other parastatals seem to be immune?
I work in a federal parastatal and since we joined ippis in 2018 , our salaries were slashed by half and they promised to correct it. It's 2021 and we are still waiting. People keep getting different salaries every month. U can get 100, then 97, then 89 etc

1 Like

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by vickydevoka(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dem no work Dem want pay
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by MrEgghead(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Islie:
Members of the union were also being owed 10 months’ new minimum wage arrears and that despite the promise to clear the arrears by July last year, nothing had been done.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/07/ippis-failure-i-was-paid-n4000-monthly-salary-says-asup-chairman
Which platform is being used to pay health workers because I've not seen them go on strike because of IPPIS irregularities?
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by GetMeRight: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Calling dog a bad name in order to hang it. I wonder if that's what has been happening to all government workers who had been on ippis for years
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Emperorx: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
U say Education as if other sectors are OK Nigeria as a whole is a hoax
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin

Education for this country is a hoax
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by SANDAT(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's normal on entry into Ippis to have some under and over payments. But with a good reporting system these errors get corrected overtime. . Ask those who are receiving Salary through Ippis.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by SANDAT(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nmaudu:
They simply want to play big man. Ippis do have issues on entry by staff of all MDA's. These issues get corrected overtime.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by ejimatic: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Islie:
Members of the union were also being owed 10 months’ new minimum wage arrears and that despite the promise to clear the arrears by July last year, nothing had been done.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/07/ippis-failure-i-was-paid-n4000-monthly-salary-says-asup-chairman
. I believe ASUP must have seen why its members should not be worshiping IPPIS an UKNOWN GOD
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Anaerobi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
they should have Ndidi let me graduate mbok.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fraud and racketeering.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by obyrich(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oga na wetin you work be that. Thank you baba Buhari for paying everyone according to their work. grin
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by merits(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Manage it now is ok bros.

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Perhaps you are repaying debts/loans
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Ibegtodiffer: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Nmaudu:

Other parastatals face it. FMC's (non medical staff) have had their April & May salaries forfeited till today. NIMC has never had salary structures. What you see is your salary. The police, Nigerian navy and some parastatals experience this. It not all the staff. But if it happens to you, it's unimaginable.

The difference is that, apart from legal practitioners, those in Academia seem to be most outspoken. So if it happens to 20 out of 700 staff, they will complain loudly as though it's everyone.

For a fact, it happens across board.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by chukel(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Liar. If it were true, he would show his pay slip or alert from ippis. Is this not the same ippis all of us in health sector are on? Same ippis all FG ministry civil servants are on. Enough of these lies from these lecturers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Boarding School Students / My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help, Pls / Hijab: Court Strikes Out Human Right Suit Against University Of Ibadan School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.