Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pro Wrestling And Africa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pro Wrestling And Africa (119 Views)

How To Project Your Brand To Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro Wrestling And Africa by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
PRO WRESTLING IN AFRICA:
I am a huge fan of the pro wrestling industry, conventionally known simply as Wrestling, and I always wonder how comes we are yet to hear of a single wrestling Industry in Africa as we have in North America and Asia, which include the famous WWE, Impact Wrestling,AEW,NJPW,ROH,etc.
It's strange that other sport trend in Africa as in other continents, such as football, basketball etc.But wrestling, despite having millions of fan and patrons in Africa it is yet to be established in the continent.
please Share your views,in the comments, and we will continue this exploration,in subsequent posts.We Africans love wrestling,so it's high time we establish our own industries promoting it so we don't rely on patronizing others!!

Re: Pro Wrestling And Africa by istina: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Too capital intensive
With good packaging crowds will troop in thousands to watch but who very expensive to paxkage and maintain in this part of the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Owner? Get More Customers Through Reality Express / I Want To Buy Fiverr USA Or UK Fiverr Review / Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.