Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Get 22X And 5gb Bonus For Free On Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 22X And 5gb Bonus For Free On Glo (233 Views)

How To Activate 75mb For N20, 1.5gb For N300 And 5gb For N1000 On Airtel / Screenshots Mtn 1GB For 200 And 5GB For 1k Still On Point / How To Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 And 5gb For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 22X And 5gb Bonus For Free On Glo by Pauljj: 3:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Glo also known as the grandmasters of data has introduced an amazing prepaid tariff plan to make their customers to surf the internet continuously without interruption.

In this article you are going explain everything you need to know about the glo 22X plan and how you can also benefit from it.

What Is Glo 22X Plan

Glo 22X is a prepaid plan which rewards customers with amazing data and voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines.

The plan allows customers to satisfy their browsing and talking needs from the same recharge.

What Benefits Do I Enjoy On Glo 22X Plan

This are what you are gonna enjoy from Glo 22X.

•Up to 5G free data every month for 3 months.

•A mouth watering 22 times value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call all networks.

How Do I Get This Benefits

You get the 22X glo depending of the amount recharged.

•You will be given a special bonus of 3gb every month.

•You will be able to use value in main account as well as value in bonus account to call all networks.

CONTINUE READING

https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-get-22x-and-5gb-bonus-for-free-on-glo/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Realme 6 / Grade A USA Used Iphone 7plus For Sale / I Need One Plus 8 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.