Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

“i’m Not Quitting Filmmaker For Marriage” – Actress Rahama Sadau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Quitting Filmmaker For Marriage” – Actress Rahama Sadau (421 Views)

Rahama Sadau: I Am Not Quitting Filmmaking For Marriage / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Quitting Filmmaker For Marriage” – Actress Rahama Sadau by Trendyloaded(m): 5:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Nigerian Nollywood Actress and filmmaker known as Rahama Sadau has taken to her Twitter handle to disclosed that she is not quiting filmmaker because of marriage.
The actress revealed in her recent post on Twitter after one of her followers asked her that is she quiting film making just because of marriage.
According to her, she later responded to her followers comment that ‘ why would she quit film making for marriage, is film making not an occupation, and why is it okay to have women in different areas but not in film making”
However, the Nigerian Actress disclosed that women are there in different organisation that didn’t quit just because of marriage, so she too cannot quit film making because of marriage, using media for example, she said.
Re: “i’m Not Quitting Filmmaker For Marriage” – Actress Rahama Sadau by JaneYave(f): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2021
Everyone to their goal jare! Fans sef too dey worry.

(1) (Reply)

Best Stingy Men Association In Nigeria / Veteran Actress Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Late Husband Who Died 37 Years Ago / See The Scary Faces Of These Nollywood Stars On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.