Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerians Abroad I Have A Question For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Abroad I Have A Question For You (200 Views)

Old Nairalanders I Have A Question For You . / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? / National ID Card/ BVN Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Abroad I Have A Question For You by shaqur231(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2021
What is the one thing that you have experienced that sent you into waves of culture shock?
Re: Nigerians Abroad I Have A Question For You by RedPanthar: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2021
Short thread but a smart one.

If only we could push this thread to front page for more views mods

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Farano
Re: Nigerians Abroad I Have A Question For You by Brunosamel(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Let me sit dey wait all those our brothers is diaspora to talk on this op grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad I Have A Question For You by shaqur231(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
An incident some people shared online;

My CEO had to call me privately to
ask me why I bow when greeting
him.. He was really interested in my
childhood..

The first job I got, the oga would always say
thank you for your hard work today, really
appreciate your ' I was always confused
because una no go pay me )?

As the Yoruba responsible girl that I aspire
to be. By reflex, I half knelt for my professor
The guy was very confused like 'wtf's going
on I carry straight face just waka . Very
awkward

Pls share yours
Re: Nigerians Abroad I Have A Question For You by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
I called a lecturer younger than me "sir." He was surprised, told me it wasn't necessary and asked why I did it. I told him that being our tutor put him at a level above us hence the use of the word to signify superiority.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Impregnate 17 Years Old Girl, See Wahala / Charlie Charlie Charlie Is A Demonic Event And These Are The Reasons / Reasons For Document Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.