Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Whatsapp & Instagram For 10 Months- DJ Cuppy Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Whatsapp & Instagram For 10 Months- DJ Cuppy Cries (219 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Whatsapp & Instagram For 10 Months- DJ Cuppy Cries by nairafame2: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2021
DJ and Music Producer, DJ Cuppy called out Musician Zlatan after she claimed that he blocked her on Whatsapp and Instagram without ever saying why.

Cuppy posted on her Twitter handle @cuppymusic to express her frustration claiming that they ‘were actually friends’ and that ‘Gelato’ was a hit, a song which they made together.

‘Cuppy tweeted, 10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why @Zlatan_Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why; we were actually friends…AND “Gelato” was a hit!’

She later posted another tweet with caption ‘I’m human and I have feelings too‘.

DJ Cuppy featured Zlatan on her single ‘Gelato’ which was a hit.

Zlatan is yet to reply publicly to Cuppy’s tweets.

See her post & reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/zlatan-ibile-blocked-me-on-whatsapp.html

Re: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Whatsapp & Instagram For 10 Months- DJ Cuppy Cries by Acjohn(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2021
So the rich also cry?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Whatsapp & Instagram For 10 Months- DJ Cuppy Cries by Acjohn(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2021
So the rich also cry?

Possibly him baby mama yaf wan him to be careful because the geloto thing is gradually becoming another thing
Re: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Whatsapp & Instagram For 10 Months- DJ Cuppy Cries by setobaba: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2021
She want more dick
Zlatan want more connect

(1) (Reply)

Black Women, You Deserve Love That Doesn’t Require Suffering First — Mike Edward / Man's Boll Broke As A Result Of Rough Play / Nollywood Lost Another Veteran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.