Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,195 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Yul Edochie Declares Intention To Run For Presidency On His 39th Birthday (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Declares Intention To Run For Presidency On His 39th Birthday (photo (173 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Declares Intention To Run For Presidency On His 39th Birthday (photo by Naijalanded(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Yul Edochie declares intention to run for presidency on his 39th birthday (photos)

Nollywood Actor turned Politician, Yul Edochie, has declared his intention to run for Presidency.

He made this desire known as he celebrated his 39th birthday.

He wrote on his social media page;

“Happy 39th birthday to me. Last year l asked for wisdom, you gave it to me Lord.

“This year I ask for your grace oh Lord as I prepare to run for President of Nigeria in 2023. To bring real Peace, Unity & Progress

See what he tweets on below link
https://www.naijalanded.com.ng/yul-edochie-declares-intention-to-run-for-presidency-on-his-39th-birthday-photos/

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Intention To Run For Presidency On His 39th Birthday (photo by Timoleon(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Intention To Run For Presidency On His 39th Birthday (photo by Hotbutt(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Good luck sha...but I've come to realise that it's not only the older folks that can disappoint us.

If Uncle Desmond Elliott could trend on Twitter two months ago for disappointing the youths for fighting for their rights.

I don't know who to support anymore.

Right now, even cow fit run for presidency

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Is Life, Health Is Wealth. Exercise Daily / Davido Included In The Inaugural Time Magazine Next 100 List / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcomes A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.