Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. (857 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Here's The TECNO Camon 12 AIR / Tenco L9+ Or Spark K9 Which One Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by NwadykExcel(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Hey guys.
I'mma buy a phone on monday with 45k.
I have only two candidates.
Camon 12 air or spark 4.
Which would you choose and why would you?
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by HelpYourself(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Neither they are both low standard transsion nonsense phones

Better of buying a uk used iphone or htc or samsung
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by NwadykExcel(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Neither they are both low standard transsion nonsense phones

Better of buying a uk used iphone or htc or samsung

Cut me some slack here bro undecided
I'll still get myself top-notch phones but for now this is what i've got and what i can settle with.
Lemme give transsion phones a go.
Soom i'mma drop them for better options.
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by HelpYourself(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2021
NwadykExcel:

Cut me some slack here bro undecided
I'll still get myself top-notch phones but for now this is what i've got and what i can settle with.
Lemme give transsion phones a go.
Soom i'mma drop them for better options.

I wasn't berating your budget

I was strictly referring to transsion phones and their low quality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Adesvelte: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
ive got a 4 month old infinix hot 9 for sale at a discount rate. ibox me on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 2 9 7 1 7 3 1
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Kingsean(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
NwadykExcel:
Hey guys.
I'mma buy a phone on monday with 45k.
I have only two candidates.
Camon 12 air or spark 4.
Which would you choose and why would you?

I would stay off those two if I were you especially that spark 4. My friend currently uses spark 4. The phone dey hang too much. The CPU is weak. I think it's Helio A22 and one useless GPU powerVR 8320. The only positive thing is that it has received Android 10 now. As for that camon 12 air, the rear camera is nothing to write home about. The spark 4's rear camera is also crap. If you're not a heavy user or gamer and you don't really care much about camera, you can get them. I recently saw the camon16 camera and I was impressed
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by NwadykExcel(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kingsean:

I would stay off those two if I were you especially that spark 4. My friend currently uses spark 4. The phone dey hang too much. The CPU is weak. I think it's Helio A22 and one useless GPU powerVR 8320. The only positive thing is that it has received Android 10 now. As for that camon 12 air, the rear camera is nothing to write home about. The spark 4's rear camera is also crap. If you're not a heavy user or gamer and you don't really care much about camera, you can get them. I recently saw the camon16 camera and I was impressed

I'm a gamer bro.
Planing on playing loads of games on either of the phone depending on the one i buy
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Chubbyface: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Spark 4 is ok
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by DarkJeddi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Non.. angry
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Chubbyface: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I wasn't berating your budget

I was strictly referring to transsion phones and their low quality
check out their latest phones, they're finally no longer known for low quality
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by HelpYourself(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chubbyface:
check out their latest phones, they're finally no longer known for low quality

Says who?

Build quality is still poor and can't even be compared to an old iphone 6

Don't confuse flashy colors with quality

1 Like

Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Kingsean(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
NwadykExcel:

I'm a gamer bro.
Planing on playing loads of games on either of the phone depending on the one i buy

As a gamer run from those two phones. Don't say I didn't warn u bro. Both are using GPU powerVR 8320. If u are gamer at least go for Mali G71, the equivalent or higher. Come and see as Mali G71 mp2 is playing PES21 smoothly
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by khingTony(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
NwadykExcel:

I'm a gamer bro.
Which kind of "Gamer" are you?

The candy crush/word cookies "gamer" or the PUBG/COD mobile gamer

If you're the former, then the Helio A22 of the spark 4 will be okay but if you're the latter....

Peace smiley
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by NwadykExcel(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2021
I later got the spark 4(2020 edition).
phone's cool,simple and neat.
only downside is that it's just 2gig RAM.
sad tongue
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Kingsean(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwadykExcel:
I later got the spark 4(2020 edition).
phone's cool,simple and neat.
only downside is that it's just 2gig RAM.
sad tongue

2020 edition? is there any other spark 4? it's only the lite version that came out in 2019
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by oluteem: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Adesvelte:
ive got a 4 month old infinix hot 9 for sale at a discount rate. ibox me on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 2 9 7 1 7 3 1

Pics and price
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Chubbyface: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Says who?

Build quality is still poor and can't even be compared to an old iphone 6

Don't confuse flashy colors with quality
I'm not talking about colours na, lol. I said what I said cos of experience
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by Techm8: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
If camera is important to you, go for the camon 12 Air
Re: Versus:which Would You Buy? Camon 12 Air Or Spark 4. by PaulucheBusines: 5:28am On Mar 07, 2021
Spark 4 or why not buy Spark 5

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S10+ Locked On Verizon Carrier / - / I Need A Good Working Iphone 6, 64g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.