Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Stamp In, No Stamp Out: Question For Travel Experts On Nairaland. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stamp In, No Stamp Out: Question For Travel Experts On Nairaland. (280 Views)

Please Help Me Travel Experts / Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? / A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stamp In, No Stamp Out: Question For Travel Experts On Nairaland. by anotherguyonNL: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
I was in one of our neighbouring west african sister nations before the borders were closed, however I had to urgently come back to Nigeria as I was at risk of being stranded financially, I found some way of getting through the border and back to Nigeria but the problem is this, when I was going to the country I was stamped in but when I left I wasn't stamped out and there's the possibility that I could have an interview at the embassy of one of the EU nations here in Nigeria. My question is this, with my passport having a stamp in but no stamp out, would this situation be a problem if I go to an embassy here in Nigeria for an interview?
Re: Stamp In, No Stamp Out: Question For Travel Experts On Nairaland. by majamajic(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Hmm

Some embassies don't go through your passport pages , the only problem I see here is the country u visited might be counting u as illegal immigrant still living in their country , with hemp of fines waiting for u when next u visit , that's if the country's system is working

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Best And Most Affordable Couriers For Sending Things To The US / Going To Tarkwa Bay For The First Time / A Young Man Who Was Involved In A Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.