Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say (662 Views)

Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by blazesam(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2021
Imagine

Re: After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by yanabasee(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by Kyase(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2021
blazesam:
Imagine
You were blabbing the other day, that Boko Haram boys were responsible with the help of the military.

Now see you

1 Like

Re: After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by blazesam(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
You kniw what anger can cause

Kyase:

You were blabbing the other day, that Boko Haram boys were responsible with the help of the military.

Now see you
Re: After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
blazesam:
You kniw what anger can cause

I understand, but we should know how to control those emotions.....

Ortom has been feasting on those emotions to ride us in Benue.......
I pray we get over it soon
Re: After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by GamalNasser: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kyase:

I understand, but we should know how to control those emotions.....

Ortom has been feasting on those emotions to ride us in Benue.......
I pray we get over it soon

Kai Dan Fulani stop pretending to be from Benue Because you are not!!!

1 Like

Re: After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by Kyase(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
GamalNasser:

Kai Dan Fulani stop pretending to be from Benue Because you are not!!!
Lol I no blame you sha.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Alot Of Motorcycles Have Been Impounded, Look At What Ortom Has To Say by realstars: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
I Dont Overstand

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Son In-law Activates Suit To Remove Governor Uzodimma From Office / Nothern Farmers,traders Lose Over 10billion In One Week Cry For Help / Three Major Ethnic Groups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.