Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring (572 Views)

Watch Out For Dis Combo Offspring's............... Puppies Dropping Soon / A Scorpion Vs A Praying Mantis Who Would Win? / Am Selling Out My Guinea Pig In Set Of Offspring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring by Ade2204(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2021
In just two weeks time, the baby scorpions are ripe for stinging and leave their mother’s back to fend for themselves. The scorpion babies are known as ‘SCORPLINGS’ and are creamy white color with independent predating power.

Read more below

https:///3s4Dk3Y

Re: The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring by adontcare(f): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2021
Creepy. Scorpion once stung me at my bum bum. Very painful
Re: The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring by Zeuslord(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
My cousin cried like a baby
Re: The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring by Pochettino(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
adontcare:

Did it increase? cheesy
Re: The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring by Zeuslord(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2021
adontcare:
Hope you didn't disgrace me by crying...lolx

Escaped one yesterday morning, such a close call.
Re: The Life Of A Scorpion Mother And Her Offspring by habsydiamond(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
adontcare:
bumbum just like injection... Mine was on the arm like covid 19 vaccine

(1) (Reply)

Male Boerboel For Quick Sale / Rugs For Sale / Cochin Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.