Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

“I Still Wonder Why Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Instagram” – DJ Cuppy Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Still Wonder Why Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Instagram” – DJ Cuppy Laments (295 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Still Wonder Why Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On Instagram” – DJ Cuppy Laments by Trendyloaded(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2021
The Nigerian Billionaire daughter who is widely known as DJ Cuppy took to her Instagram handle to laments that she still don’t know why Zlatan Ibile the popular singer blocked her on Instagram and IG.
The singer lamented that both of them are actually friends before he blocked her on Instagram and WhatsApp and she is till wondering why the popular singer, Zlatan did.
However, she revealed that their collaboration song ‘Gelato’ was a hit, and she is human and she still has feelings too.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Shade Ladipo Shades Tacha. / Watch: Godzilla Vs Kong Official Trailer (PHOTOS + VIDEO) / Best Silhouette Challenge From A Pole Dancer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.