Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account (6115 Views)

Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 9:24am On May 25, 2021
The evidence of been debited

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by adebwalex(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2021
SilverSpoonEnt:

From what am seeing, you collected a loan from DTS using your visa card. When you fail to pay back on the 15 of every month, you get charges which as already been stated in their terms and condition. You can just come here without saying the truth for us to paint this bank evil. Customers may be very funning a times. Hardly will they say the truth until when customers service tell them reason of this debit that is when you will see gentleness in their face...
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by 27Pushing30: 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
delinquent means you dey owe and missed maturity date
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by 27Pushing30: 3:31pm On May 25, 2021
adebwalex:
From what am seeing, you collected a loan from DTS using your visa card. When you fail to pay back on the 15 of every month, you get charges which as already been stated in their terms and condition. You can just come here without saying the truth for us to paint this bank evil. Customers may be very funning a times. Hardly will they say the truth until when customers service tell them reason of this debit that is when you will see gentleness in their face...

do you mind them??
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 4:06pm On May 25, 2021
This was there reply,I did not collect any loan from them

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 4:07pm On May 25, 2021
I am not a salary earner this is pure cheating,I request for loan u said I am not eligible why then will I be debited for what I never collected
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 4:14pm On May 25, 2021
They then send this and I chat them I was told to pay for the service they did not render

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 4:19pm On May 25, 2021
I DID NOT COLLECT ANY LOAN FROM ACCESS BANK .THIS IS PURE CHEATING,IF I WAS GIVEN ANY LOAN WHY WONT I PAY FOR,I WAS TOLD NOT ELIGIBLE THEN WHY WOULD THEY CREATE AN ACCOUNT I AM NOT AWARE OF

THIS IS STILL ROBBERY
I NEVER COLLECTED LOAN FROM THEM

HELP
HELP
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2021
madolapo10:
DAY LIGHT ROBBERY BY ACCESS BANK

I was debited 950 Jan , April 8 I was debited 22,030,I called customer care she said it was for dts,I went to the bank to complain I was told to write a letter which I did
They said Durning last year March I dialed a code that the generate an alc for me which am not aware of that the money deducted is for the accumulated maintenance fee for the account and if I want to close the account I will have to pay 2k,the code I dialed then was *901*14# and I was told not eligible because i am not a salary earner,dear sister help me ooo
you are very right I used that code I was deducted 26,500 went to the bank they told me it's accumulated maintenance fee we argued for long I asked them to shut it immediately. *901*14# it's a scam credit facility.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 25, 2021
It means you owe probably a loan and there is a standing order to debit your account for refund of that loan
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 10:13pm On May 25, 2021
Did u read it at all,I said I didn't collect any loan from them
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 10:27pm On May 25, 2021
Kindly read well before commenting I did not collect loan from any bank.
debola33:
It means you owe probably a loan and there is a standing order to debit your account for refund of that loan
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by SilverSpoonEnt: 1:03am On May 26, 2021
adebwalex:

Sometimes you people just assume things, and believe it like an... I don't want to insult you sha...

I didn't collect a dime loan from them. They claim the money being deducted monthly is for Maintenance fee for having access to loan, not that I've collected any loan...

Next time, don't just assume things and be saying rubbish. You don't know the pain I'm feeling for being cheated.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by obyrich(m): 1:19am On May 26, 2021
SilverSpoonEnt:
They just withdrew 5384 naira from my account now under that 'Delinquent dts'... The 5384 was the exact amount remaining on the account, which means it was emptied...

I'm even scared cos its my salary account, won't they empty my salary on payday? ... Please what can be done?
They emptied one of my accounts which about 5k. I stopped banking with them instantly. No time.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 4:41am On May 26, 2021
Is this how we will be cheated and all we could do is keep folding our hands
This will continue to happen if all we do is allow them to cheat us and we keep quiet
Why would d maintenance charges be this high,they are scamming us despite not offering any service
We keep money in the bank for safety but reverse is the case
Is this better Nigerian we pray for
Changes start from me and you
No Bank Robbery
Pure cheating
Day light ROBBERY
No more access bank

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by bjtinz: 5:00am On May 26, 2021
madolapo10:
This was there reply,I did not collect any loan from them

Wow. This is serious. it seems once you apply for the loan, the debiting commences whether the loan application was successful or not, but that shouldn't be.

They even confessed that it was not successful and still asking you to pay up!! Sho! This is totally not fair, if not wicked. shocked shocked

PS: suggest u edit and blot out your names and possibly account details. Even on the debit alert on your previous post for privacy.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 6:41am On May 26, 2021
I have done that,how do I get justice now

bjtinz:

Wow. This is serious. it seems once you apply for the loan, the debiting commences whether the loan application was successful or not, but that shouldn't be.

They even confessed that it was not successful and still asking you to pay up!! Sho! This is totally not fair, if not wicked. shocked shocked

PS: suggest u edit and blot out your names and possibly account details. Even on the debit alert on your previous post for privacy.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by bravehost4u(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2021
DTS mean dual transaction service. It allows your debit card, I mean the regular ATM card to perform a second function of a credit card. A credit card allows you withdraw money that is not in your account. This service can be active by dailing ×901×14×1#
Now the delinquent means you accessed a certain sum under DTS and you defaulted in repayment.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 7:31am On May 26, 2021
Did u read my previous post before commenting

bravehost4u:
DTS mean dual transaction service. It allows your debit card, I mean the regular ATM card to perform a second function of a credit card. A credit card allows you withdraw money that is not in your account. This service can be active by dailing ×901×14×1#
Now the delinquent means you accessed a certain sum under DTS and you defaulted in repayment.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by adebwalex(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2021
SilverSpoonEnt:

Sometimes you people just assume things, and believe it like an... I don't want to insult you sha...

I didn't collect a dime loan from them. They claim the money being deducted monthly is for Maintenance fee for having access to loan, not that I've collected any loan...

Next time, don't just assume things and be saying rubbish. You don't know the pain I'm feeling for being cheated.
Can your hear yourself.. They claim the money deducted was for maintaince for having access to loan. Bros you caused it your self. Their is a code you have click on your phone which is *901*14# this is meant for DTS. Immediately you dial that number you have a service charge for that which is to be paid on the 15th of every month. If you fail you have 2k Charges. If you are not saying the truth is left for you since no be my money then debit. Or you better go to the bank and hide your shame to save yourself.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 11:11am On May 26, 2021
What of me that they say am not eligible since it is not a salary account
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:38am On May 26, 2021
adebwalex:

Can your hear yourself.. They claim the money deducted was for maintaince for having access to loan. Bros you caused it your self. Their is a code you have click on your phone which is *901*14# this is meant for DTS. Immediately you dial that number you have a service charge for that which is to be paid on the 15th of every month. If you fail you have 2k Charges. If you are not saying the truth is left for you since no be my money then debit. Or you better go to the bank and hide your shame to save yourself.

What's the rubbish you're saying? Can't you listen to yourself? What's the shame in dialing a code?

I dialed the code and I was told it isn't successful. So, please, Mr ITK, how does dialing a code correlate with collecting loan, or are you just daft?

I just said I didn't collect a dime loan, but they asked me to be paying money monthly for Maintenance fee.

On the 23rd of last month, they still removed #17000, and you're here spitting rubbish. Or are you saying I should be paying for dialing a code?

Please, don't just be totally stupid, and lemme be if you don't have any sensible thing to say. I'm hurt already.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by adebwalex(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2021
SilverSpoonEnt:

What's the rubbish you're saying? Can't you listen to yourself? What's the shame in dialing a code?

I dialed the code and I was told it isn't successful. So, please, Mr ITK, how does dialing a code correlate with collecting loan, or are you just daft?

I just said I didn't collect a dime loan, but they asked me to be paying money monthly for Maintenance fee.

On the 23rd of last month, they still removed #17000, and you're here spitting rubbish. Or are you saying I should be paying for dialing a code?

Please, don't just be totally stupid, and lemme be if you don't have any sensible thing to say. I'm hurt already.

You hear yourself? Did I said you collected a loan? I said you dial a code and thank God you just admitted it that it was not successful. But to the System it was successful if you don't know. You are the biggest fool here if you don't know. So who is saying Rubbish. I to know dey kill person. My advice to you is to visit the bank And tell them the truth. If not you will keep paying the loan you did not collect because of your foolishness for dialing the code. You are now complaing here without telling us what really go on in the first place.
Don't worry more money will still be remove from your account while you dey busy talk rubbish grammar. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I KNOW MUCH ABOUT DTS, THEIR TERM AND CONDITION and not about you Cally me ITK. My case close I don't need to reply you back since silence will be the best answer to a fool period
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by adebwalex(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2021
madolapo10:
What of me that they say am not eligible since it is not a salary account

It is not about salary account alone. Have seen a lot of business men and woman and if your account is well funded frequently you have access to the loan. If it keep showing uneligible , you can visit their marketing department with your full statement of account that shows frequent transaction and the necessary things will be done for you to be eligible.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by adebwalex(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2021
bjtinz:

This show how our Network system is really bad. Haven't you seen we're a transfer is done at the ATM POINT and the message will give you AN ERROR OCCUR while the money as already gone to the person account you are transferring too. That is why it is advisable after transferring money when an error message occur for you to check your account balance first to we if debit occur.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by Naughtysex: 2:22pm On May 26, 2021
Nathaniel111:
Na first bank worse..
My account is always debited with 800 naira plus in 2months for card maintenance and alerts. Aside the 20,28nairas the bank charge for every transaction to other banks.
I closed my account with them the year my account was debited of 12k for a pension form i didn't fill

this happened 2014

Nigeria banks are criminals
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 9:12pm On May 26, 2021
I was at the bank today
I even met the manager of access bank agbara
All she could say is that that is how the system work.that immediately I dialled the code it generates an account for me which I am not aware of

Nigerian banks are scammer
Dialling a code should not generate an account without the owners approval
Access bank system is very poor
The bank is cheating the masses
This is pure robbery
U Rob Peter for Paul
Access bank is a thief
I was told not eligible but it generates account for me without my knowledge and I will pay for account maintenance,this is cheating

SAY NO TO ACCESS BANK
NO TO DAY LIGHT ROBBERY
NO TO ACCESS CREDIT FACILITIES
NO TO *901*14#

NIGERIANS NEED TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLEEP

adebwalex:

This show how our Network system is really bad. Haven't you seen we're a transfer is done at the ATM POINT and the message will give you AN ERROR OCCUR while the money as already gone to the person account you are transferring too. That is why it is advisable after transferring money when an error message occur for you to check your account balance first to we if debit occur.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:10pm On May 26, 2021
adebwalex:

You hear yourself? Did I said you collected a loan? I said you dial a code and thank God you just admitted it that it was not successful. But to the System it was successful if you don't know. You are the biggest fool here if you don't know. So who is saying Rubbish. I to know dey kill person. My advice to you is to visit the bank And tell them the truth. If not you will keep paying the loan you did not collect because of your foolishness for dialing the code. You are now complaing here without telling us what really go on in the first place.
Don't worry more money will still be remove from your account while you dey busy talk rubbish grammar. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I KNOW MUCH ABOUT DTS, THEIR TERM AND CONDITION and not about you Cally me ITK. My case close I don't need to reply you back since silence will be the best answer to a fool period

You are just plain stupid. Replying you is a generous waste of time. Bye, Mr ITK.
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:15pm On May 26, 2021
madolapo10:
I was at the bank today
I even met the manager of access bank agbara
All she could say is that that is how the system work.that immediately I dialled the code it generates an account for me which I am not aware of

Nigerian banks are scammer
Dialling a code should not generate an account without the owners approval
Access bank system is very poor
The bank is cheating the masses
This is pure robbery
U Rob Peter for Paul
Access bank is a thief
I was told not eligible but it generates account for me without my knowledge and I will pay for account maintenance,this is cheating

SAY NO TO ACCESS BANK
NO TO DAY LIGHT ROBBERY
NO TO ACCESS CREDIT FACILITIES
NO TO *901*14#

NIGERIANS NEED TO WAKE UP FROM OUR SLEEP

I've been meaning to go their Agbara branch from work, but I was discouraged by the crowd I met there once.

I'm currently thinking on going on Friday after my Morning duty.

Please is there still crowd there, cos I don't really have much time like that?
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 2:40am On May 27, 2021
The crowd is not much,try and go

SilverSpoonEnt :

I've been meaning to go their Agbara branch from work, but I was discouraged by the crowd I met there once.

I'm currently thinking on going on Friday after my Morning duty.

Please is there still crowd there, cos I don't really have much time like that?
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by adebwalex(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2021
SilverSpoonEnt:

You are just plain stupid. Replying you is a generous waste of time. Bye, Mr ITK.

YOU ARE JUST TO FOOLISH AND CHILDLISH. I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME MR USELESS GOA PERIOD
Re: Access Bank Which One Is Sweep On Delinquent Account by madolapo10: 9:58am On May 27, 2021
I am taking this to Twitter if u are still interested in it let me have your Twitter handle so that I can tag u all in it

This will not go like that
Say no to bank robbery
No to Access bank
No to scam credit facilities
No to*901*14#
No to poor Network system of banks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Incest: Father & Daughter Caught Inside Hotel Room / Okoh Godwin Finally releases his BOKO HARAM MEMBERSHIP FORM. / Bride Gets Disvirgined By Armed Robbers On Wedding Nite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.