Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG (26027 Views)

"We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by BanevsJoker(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
He should go and secure the bag.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Advisely Ndidi shouldn't go anywhere if he didn't want his career to end for now, moreover Pochettino no go last for PSG

2 Likes

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by theenchanter: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ndidi is Nigeria's best player right now. Anybody that knows football will know this

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:
he wont go dt cheap because EPL teams are known for billing big clubs coming for thier player..
I see nothing wrong if he goes for more than that £80m, afterall PSG have the money and ndidi have performed better than that Chelsea scrap kepa bought for £71m, pepe bought for £72m n maguire that £78m..
they are lucky he isnt in totenham because levy must ask them to cough up £200m if they really want thier man...
if you have the cash, u splash it..
80m euros is £72m not £80m
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by mdchikezie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:
he wont go dt cheap because EPL teams are known for billing big clubs coming for thier player..
I see nothing wrong if he goes for more than that £80m, afterall PSG have the money and ndidi have performed better than that Chelsea scrap kepa bought for £71m, pepe bought for £72m n maguire that £78m..
they are lucky he isnt in totenham because levy must ask them to cough up £200m if they really want thier man...

as well, leicester are known for billing BIG i swear

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Judolisco(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hahjascho:
He's one of the key men of Leicester right now.
he is class but not key, he jst returned from injury and he wasn't that missed wen he was absent , only vardy is key for Leicester right now, they sold maguire, Chilwell, kante, drinkwater.... They can equally cashout on ndidi
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by chewwie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Casan0va:
He already has Idrissa Gana Gueye, why would he want Ndidi?

Well, happy new year to all the legit hustlers. cool

Scammers and fraud-apologists, collect yours from slawormir angry
Same thing I thought. He has Gueye, Verratti & Herrera why Ndidi on top? Unless he's looking to offload one or two.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by chewwie(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
he go shop bench going to pgg will be a step down for him he should wait for spurs and atletico madrid
Chop bench for Verratti, Gueye or Herrera?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
he go shop bench going to pgg will be a step down for him he should wait for spurs and atletico madrid

U sabi

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by abimbola74(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Gurusmac99:
Ndidi is the best if u love him to move over to PSG hit the like button

If you don't want him share

We no go like your post Oga..: Na this tactics all of una Dey use chop likes ..
Na lie

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by kenzysmith: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
robosky02:

PSG step down?

Even Messi is considering a move...
u don't know anything EPL is d most watch league in d world look at houller of west ham.who just left for ajax if u re in EPL u are lucky going to PSG is a step down for ndidi career I prefer him joining arsenal or spurs. bredan Rodgers we never dump liechecter to go coach PSG even Jose rejected PSG to move to spurs

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Zhirinovsky: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is fake news!!!

The lieing blogger wants to get traffic to his site.
Nairaland should learn to verify news before bringing it on the front page.

Very disgusting behavior!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Spectaclesawe25: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Coach wey Sabi.
The guy is a goal getter, the noise in the premier league was too much for him.
He wants Aguero, Ndidi, Christensen.
You dey reason am abi?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by walter11590: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Best of luck to him..
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Anaerobi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
someone once says Guyue is better than Ndidi that was why PSG got him.

at last Ndidi wanted by PSG...

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nairalandian:
African players play well in Europe.
When they come to Africa they'll be playing rubbish.

Conditions are not the same ; you need to factor that in.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Collegelove: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
PSG can't pay that amount of money. Ndidi is good but not the best defensive midfielder in Europe.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
he go shop bench going to psg he better stay liecheister jejely ask idresse geuye wetin verrati and herrara dey use him eye see. whereas French league is not a world class league with no much viewers look at neymar today no matter how many goals or dribbles no body cares. once neymar deal finished next season if baba no run with speed make I know y
obviously you know nothing bout football, its cus they didn't used to show France lig in 9ja.. Who 9ja help when it come to football viewer? How many Nigerian watch 9ja lig?

2 Likes

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by pek(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fake news
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Plut01: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:

You see that Levy of a Man nah business full him head. He fit sell a bottle Lagoon water for millions, of course to real Madrid and other Money miss road.

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Abujaexpress: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
robosky02:
Mauricio Pochettino, the newly appointed coach of PSG ( Paris Saint German) has requested for the signing of Leicester City and Super Eagles of Nigeria midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, reports searchsport.org

Pochettino has asked the club owners to make the acquisition of Wilfred Ndidi a top priority in the summer because his club, Leicester City would not be willing to let him go this winter transfer window.

The PSG (Paris Saint German) coach has a lot of variety to select from but he prefers Ndidi, one of the best defensive midfielder in the Premier League.

He has the likes of Idrissa Gueye, Marco Verratti, Ander Herrera, Danilo Pereira and Leandro Paredes to choose from but the former Tottenham Hotspot gaffer admires the work rate and the dirty works Ndidi put on display when he plays.

Poch wanted the Super Eagles midfielder to join PSG (Paris Saint German) this winter but knows Leicester City would not accept any offer for Ndidi this January transfer window.

Ndidi is currently helping Leicester City fight for a spot in the Champions League and will love to see his side achieve such mission. They were close to achieving it last season but Manchester United did not give them the chance on the last day of the season.

Report has it that Leicester City would not let Ndidi go unless a fee of €80m is paid for the 24 years old for any club coming for him.

https://searchsport.org/pochettino-wants-wilfred-ndidi-at-psg/
Indeed, Ndidi has been the only consistent Nigerian footballer for years now
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Jonathan39: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who is the best?
Collegelove:
PSG can't pay that amount of money. Ndidi is good but not the best defensive midfielder in Europe.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Mogajunior(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
englishmart:
Ndidi is too good for psg. He should go to Everton abeg
This man. Is Everton a bigger club to PSG?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by kenzysmith: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
obviously you know nothing bout football, its cus they didn't used to show France lig in 9ja.. Who 9ja help when it come to football viewer? How many Nigerian watch 9ja lig?
what the hell are u saying? If it was a well branded league he would have be been air just as EPL,laliga, and serial a. I even rate budesliga above liegue one. U want to push ndidi from the best league to one of the least league among the top5 league because of money I will prefer he join Everton instead of PSG . you itself u dey watch league one?/ don't ever mention Nigerian league we are yet to be a league I rate Ghana league above our league I stay in Ghana and all their matches are televises in Ghana station.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
what the hell are u saying? If it was a well branded league he would have be been air just as EPL,laliga, and serial a. I even rate budesliga above liegue one. U want to push ndidi from the best league to one of the least league among the top5 league because of money I will prefer he join Everton instead of PSG . you itself u dey watch league one?/ don't ever mention Nigerian league we are yet to be a league I rate Ghana league above our league I stay in Ghana and all their matches are televises in Ghana station.
so if u are a player u will choose Everton over PSG?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
you still don't anything bout football so I will stop quoting you bruh..
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by bigcasava1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbo Amaka, his a good player
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by kenzysmith: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
so if u are a player u will choose Everton over PSG?
if Jose can pick spurs over PSG y won't i
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by bigcasava1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jonathan39:
Who is the best?
so is better than him presently not even kante
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
if Jose can pick spurs over PSG y won't i
who told you Paris saint German wnt Jose?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) / The Best And Worst Of Nigerian Footballers Abroad / Costa Rica Vs Greece World Cup (5 -3) On Penalties On 29th June 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.