Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar (39712 Views)

Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / Driver Crashes Into A Residential Building After Accident Caused By Insect. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar by onlyonechid84(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2021
My brother died as a result of this kain of accident from a learner.

Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar by formaxy: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2021
adedehinbo:
I swear na wetin happen be that! Most people think driving is just that easy because it's a automatic car , though I just started learning too,I almost made the same mistake until my uncle told me to never use 2 leg to drive

People drive with two legs?
Re: Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar by NAETTE: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2021
joey150:
The learner go match accelerator instead of brake. grin

A typical anxiety induced accident. Good that there were no human casualties.

Now the learner no go near that car for another three months again. cheesy

Exactly what happened to me, I match accelerator com dey think say the break no respect me, its 1yr now I never warm car, fear no gree me.
Re: Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar by joey150(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2021
NAETTE:

Exactly what happened to me, I match accelerator com dey think say the break no respect me, its 1yr now I never warm car, fear no gree me.

You drive with both foot feet?

1 year? grin

Haba. Time to get back on the road. Just be sure that you have learnt your lesson.
Re: Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar by NAETTE: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2021
joey150:

You drive with both foot feet?

1 year? grin

Haba. Time to get back on the road. Just be sure that you have learnt your lesson.

No o just my right foot, but I was confused on which to step on.
I'm not hitting the road yet. Lesson learned but the accident still remains fresh.
Re: Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar by IgboWarlord(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Na payloader this one use dey learn...People just like stress...
Re: Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar by joey150(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2021
NAETTE:

No o just my right foot, but I was confused on which to step on.
I'm not hitting the road yet. Lesson learned but the accident still remains fresh.

I hope the accident wasn't very serious.

Start slowly and drive with company then gradually build confidence again.

Also, better to master control before speed. Look, after the first accident, you learn the lesson and never make that mistake again. Trust me. grin

Most learners, including myself, had one or two bad accidents or close shaves, but they learnt to overcome that fear, the one that's holding you back now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! / Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos) / Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.