Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health (4539 Views)

Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 / Society For Family Health Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Wordgeddon: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hello. Please, who else applied for Early Career Professionals Recruitment for Society For Family Health? It was advertised in November and the deadline was December 1st. I applied on the 28th of November. I got a mail to send my credentials on the 23rd of December, I got a mail to write an aptitude test on 28th of December, I wrote the test on 2nd of January this year. Since then no update yet. Dragnet organised the test. It was an online test

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Amaifycyn: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
I wrote the test also, but i have not received any information from them, please have you heard from them.

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by georgedegr8: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wordgeddon:
Hello. Please, who else applied for Early Career Professionals Recruitment for Society For Family Health? It was advertised in November and the deadline was December 1st. I applied on the 28th of November. I got a mail to send my credentials on the 23rd of December, I got a mail to write an aptitude test on 28th of December, I wrote the test on 2nd of January this year. Since then no update yet. Dragnet organised the test. It was an online test

I wrote the test on the 2nd of January this year as well, and until now, not heard from them

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Johnblakii: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please What was the test like?
The questions, procedures...etc?
I just got a mail to take a test on the 30th

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Amaifycyn: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
The test is base on verbal reasoning. Please which position did you applied for.

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Wordgeddon: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Johnblakii:
Please What was the test like?
The questions, procedures...etc?
I just got a mail to take a test on the 30th

Answer for the third person-exam was computer based. Make sure you carry out the the system checks and practice the dummy before the exam date. Guidelines on how to go about it is in the aptitude test invitation mail sent to you. There are 3 sections, verbal, numeric and abstract reasoning. Each section is for 20 minutes each.
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Wordgeddon: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Amaifycyn:
I wrote the test also, but i have not received any information from them, please have you heard from them.

Not yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by everydayboy: 2:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Well, I got a mail from them yesterday.

It said I passed the cut off mark and has been migrated to the talent pool.

The process get K-leg in my opinion ooo.
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by georgedegr8: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wordgeddon:

Check your email please. I got a feedback from them today. Best of Luck!!!
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by georgedegr8: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
everydayboy:
Well, I got a mail from them yesterday.

It said I passed the cut off mark and has been migrated to the talent pool.

The process get K-leg in my opinion ooo.

I got same response as well. We could keep in touch if you don't mind?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Johnblakii: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
I just got the mail. they said I have been migrated to their talent pool because I pass the cutoff mark...
it was then I realized the advert was a talent pool advert...
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Johnblakii: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
I did for the programme management..
which did you apply for?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by georgedegr8: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Johnblakii:
I did for the programme management..
which did you apply for?

I did for Procurement. Who else did for Procurement please?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by labdas: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pls who knows what sfh interview is like?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by freshmann: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Please did anyone do the recent virtual assessment for the SFH job? Early career professionals ??

I did mine yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Gafrik: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Who has heard anything about the SFH early career professionals recruitment so far? After the CBT with dragnet, what's been going on?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Myrabsae: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2021
I also got a mail saying I have been selected into the pool. I applied for M & E. I just hope they contact us soon.
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Gafrik: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Myrabsae:
I also got a mail saying I have been selected into the pool. I applied for M & E. I just hope they contact us soon.

Apart form the dragnet screening. Have u undergone any interview with SFH since after the success mail for talent pool inclusion?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Gafrik: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
I asked because I was contacted for an interview (sbcc role) via Microsoft teams. No update since then.

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Amaa2019(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Hello guys, please I just got a mail for this years talent pool assessment. Is it worth the time and resources?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by yanuz(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2022
I just got a mail schedule for test on April 9
Is their anything I need to know... anyone help please
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Amaa2019(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
Hello, did anyone here receive a mail from SFH for those that wrote this year's dragnet assessment for the Talent pool
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Spinez: 7:41am On May 22, 2022
Amaa2019:
Hello, did anyone here receive a mail from SFH for those that wrote this year's dragnet assessment for the Talent pool
I did. At the first interview, you'll be drilled by a panel for almost an hour. If successful, another interview with top management. Where successful, a call will later be put across to you concerning location. If you're game, I think you should get an offer letter.
Location was an issue for me. So that sums it up.

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Amaa2019(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2022
Spinez:

I did. At the first interview, you'll be drilled by a panel for almost an hour. If successful, another interview with top management. Where successful, a call will later be put across to you concerning location. If you're game, I think you should get an offer letter.
Location was an issue for me. So that sums it up.
Thanks man, I'm grateful
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by jenka23: 2:57am On May 23, 2022
I had panel interview two weeks ago for Finance officer position. Still waiting to hear from them. @Spinez which location was that ND were you interviewed for Finance officer position too??
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Spinez: 8:22am On May 23, 2022
jenka23:
I had panel interview two weeks ago for Finance officer position. Still waiting to hear from them. @Spinez which location was that ND were you interviewed for Finance officer position too??
Finance officer position too. One of the north-eastern states. I completed the process since on the 11th of this month. The process is pretty fast though. Goodluck.
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Amaa2019(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2022
I had a panel interview today
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Isahbamaina(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hi... Pls who had from SFH? It was 4weeks now since I had interview with them.. They say they will contact me in one to two weeks.... But yet....

1 Like

Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by MrDee4real: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
I also had an interview with them 5 weeks ago. They contacted me last week saying they sent some forms to my references to provide some relevant information about me. My references have since filled the forms and have sent them back to them, but I have not gotten a feedback yet.
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by jenka23: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
MrDee4real pls wic position were you interviewed for?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by Isahbamaina(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
MrDee4real which position did you applied for?
Re: Help! Early Career Professionals Recruitment For Society For Family Health by MrDee4real: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
I interviewed for th Program Officer position.
I just got the employment offer letter 2days ago. It was a long process, but thank God i was successful at the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CURRENT NATIONWIDE VACANCIES FOR THE MONTH OF FEB. 2009...APPLY TODAY / Nitda Any Update House / See What Is Delaying The Much Awaited Police Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.