Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) (19417 Views)

Popcaan - Aboboyaa Ft Burna Boy (Official Video) / What Went Wrong With Wizkid’s Ginger Video? Here’s A Logical Answer / Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Eaglesence: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
inoki247:
Abeg wu don watch am mak e come explain wetin dey inside d Video for Glo users....

My friend goan buy hemtihen grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by thatigboman: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
So these 2 uterly foolish people have ganged up against God's only child, Davido. They will fail. This Egypt u see now, u shall see no more.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Lekison(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
They say wizkid has slimmed down, I'm seeing trouble ahead for him, he has to be very careful with women and fake friends or else he will enter into serious problem this year.
wanted to take you serious until I saw your moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Lekison(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wizkid is taking afrobeat to a greater level.... Nigerians don't deserve the guy.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by hollywater: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's obvious why they keep attacking Davido. OBO to the World.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by YoungboyNBA(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
44Bulldog:
Who cares.... Nigeria music is trash undecided, na so so so meaningless simping songs dem dey sing
may God bless Polo G, lil tecca, lil tjay for me

*Me patiently waiting for haters to drag davido into this*

Dem go soon turn am to burna boy vs davido matter undecided

I talk am...see them

SMH

Niggar you a really niggar, Nigerian artist ain't singing shit, Lil Tjay honestly I'on like the niggar too much, but Polo G, that his Epidemic track las year was a bomb in my head,damn the niggar too real, I listen to Young Thug,Toosii 2x, Future ( a little bit ) , Meek Mill, and NBAYoungboy hell I love this niggar.

Maybe you should try and listen to NBAYoungboy's " House Arrest things " , man that track was what made me liked the niggar.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
praktikals3:
OBO > (WIZKID + BURNA)

Now we know why you sat for WAEC 8 times with no credit in Mathematics grin
you no get joy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Two Davido hating bitter leaf

Bolo , sholo, wolo , drolo that's their lyrics

Thank goodness we have future artist like Omah Lay, Joe boy , Fireboy , tems

I swear... Dry lyrics pale in comparison to masterpieces like "sister life is deeper, deeper life is sister" grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by roomus(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aswear.. These directors self....hw cud he do this for a burna/wiz song...the song is huge internationally..infact the only nice part to me was the distant shot of both artist on that podium with red lights but still spoilt it with the cement blocks on the floor..

Guess he was trying to mirror the come closer vid concept but that was more colourful abeg...lemme kukuma b enjoying the audio as before

HydraFeeds:
Concept not good enough ,Nigerian directors need to step up their game ....they need to evolve from monotony
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by roomus(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
The two artistes are legends but sometimes they get so lazy to write...freestyles all the time..

Smoke ish freestyle on a beat, mix, drop it on us...our producers are top notch now, so beat makes up for all the other flaws..

Burna gets away with it cuz he is good with freestyles with his rap/ragga style...whereas the singers would always sound monotonous so they r easily spotted.

When they really want to write, burna wiz would blow u outta space but why shud they..we will still dance and accept anything released so they see no need to stress themselves.

As for David, he can't freestyle so his songs GATS to be written, and he puts in more effort/funds to his work but he ain't as talented as the other two as everyone knows.

But We all know talent alone doesn't yield success, effort/determination has a place too..so David deserves all he has achieved.

I hope burna/wiz give us some better in the deluxe album

jaxxy:
Nice song, nice beat and Rythm, average vocals bt poor delivery. undecided
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Niggar you a really niggar, Nigerian artist ain't singing shit, Lil Tjay honestly I'on like the niggar too much, but Polo G, that his Epidemic track las year was a bomb in my head,damn the niggar too real, I listen to Young Thug,Toosii 2x, Future ( a little bit ) , Meek Mill, and NBAYoungboy hell I love this niggar.

Maybe you should try and listen to NBAYoungboy's " House Arrest things " , man that track was what made me liked the niggar.

I'll try and listen to that "house arrest things"
His only song I have on my playlist is "make no sense" ad some music he was featured... I love that music die

For Polo G... listen to deep wounds, be something, finer things... you'll love him the more

For lil tjay... listen to long time, none of your love, mood swings... you'll love the guy

Your moniker shows you love NBA die cheesy
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Hazel01Stevens(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
For real.. This shit is classic. No one should lie about that. Wizkid and Burna boy are really putting the continent on the world stage. Kudos.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by YoungboyNBA(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
44Bulldog:

His only song I have on my playlist is "make no sense" ad some music he was featured... I love that music die

For Polo G... listen to deep wounds, be something, finer things... you'll love him the more

For lil tjay... listen to long time, none of your love, mood swings... you'll love the guy

I love the niggar die ooo my guy

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by YoungboyNBA(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
44Bulldog:

I love the niggar no be small ooo.

In fact I'ma follow your monkier A$AP
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Gambo004: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
His ego plays out, he should have allowed Burna boy finish that last verse, it was the most interesting part of the song
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Tedpgrass: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
What is behind the 2 red balls by the Eyo masquerade please??

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by greggng: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
After listening to wizkid song called cool me down .....the ease with which he flows ...I can now conclude he is the best after tubaba
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by JastSiryin(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:
Who cares.... Nigeria music is trash undecided, na so so so meaningless simping songs dem dey sing
may God bless Polo G, lil tecca, lil tjay for me

*Me patiently waiting for haters to drag davido into this*

Dem go soon turn am to burna boy vs davido matter undecided

Ain't

I talk am...see them

SMH
Ha ha... Polo G is probably the most decent of all the wack artistes you listen to. Lil Tecca? Like seriously? Y'all just think anything from the US is hot, when they're so many hot garbage over there. Atleast for the new school, trying listening to Denzel curry, YBN cordae, Wiki, etc..
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by hush15: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Khadrenaline:
Wetin fashion no go see for wizkid hand.... grin
Nice visuals though

Abi you no see as e wear ordinary cardigan ni!
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by rachytenny2(f): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2021
This song is dope fr...l really love it.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2021
JastSiryin:
Ha ha... Polo G is probably the most decent of all the wack artistes you listen to. Lil Tecca? Like seriously? Y'all just think anything from the US is hot, when they're so many hot garbage over there. Atleast for the new school, trying listening to Denzel curry, YBN cordae, Wiki, etc..

My preference undecided

Someone also feels music from cordae, curry, Wiki are wack too sad

U no even mention the likes of zaytoven, NF, lil nas X

Nawah ooo

Different folks with different strokes sha
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by JastSiryin(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

My preference undecided

Someone also feels music from cordae, curry, Wiki are wack too sad

U no even mention the likes of zaytoven, NF, lil nas X

Nawah ooo

Different folks with different strokes sha
Wow! lil nas x? NF is okay. Well, you're right about one thing, each person has his own preference. But i was just under the impression you were after lyricism above all. I think I've now got a good idea of what you like . It ain't bad though.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
JastSiryin:
Wow! lil nas x? NF is okay. Well, you're right about one thing, each person has his own preference. But i was just under the impression you were after lyricism above all. I think I've now got a good idea of what you like . It ain't bad though.

Exactly bro... I'm after good lyrics

Sure...not all American music is dope

As for me...I hate traditional trap music
The way dem dey (t)rap like person wey dog bite for bumbum annoys the hell outta me grin

I no wan hear anything coming from them migos and 21 Savage, although I have like 2-3 of their music each on my playlist.... immortal, Motorsports, 10 freaky girls, what it is. The rest of their music is trash to me and most people love them die, although I love it when quavo sings alone or being featured
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Aidejay(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Lo by music I enjoy the modulation where burna came in.

But last last I still love Davido

Wizkid is a typical afonja very stingy

But Davido more like the igbos dem dey give, givers givers.

Wiz kid is very stingy guy I never see before

Because he didn't share his money for you and your family members.

Pathetic,

Poverty mentality.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Aidejay(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
petrage:
The 'thrash' Nigerians sing in the name of music....speaks volume of our societal norms.

The nonsense you typed here only shows your level of ignorance.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by Aidejay(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
ufotty2001:
Now I understand why the white people sees us like empty Brain.. ! See what 2 giant of africa are singing!! What kind of rubbish song is this... 2 African best.. total waste of data.
I don't need to be white to know that what you wrote here is not an indication of sense or wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by petrage(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Aidejay:

The nonsense you typed here only shows your level of ignorance.
I bet there's a variant to the word "ignorance" from whatever sphere U emanated from.
Re: Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) by kemika8989(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Made4naijaoeo:
This new visual, Wizkid ft Burna Boy - Ginger video is ready and available for free download in MP4 format below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSy2lBZ1QrA
https://audiomack.com/mu_fuckn-jayt/song/reality-check-m-m-by-jimzsoundz listen to this rap song done by my kid brother and share please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive:::::: Faaji Plus - St Janet (contains Lewd Lyrics) / Should I Use My Real Name Or A Nickname As My Stage Name? Please Help / Lagos To Soweto By Wizkid : Pictures From Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.