Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House (34866 Views)

Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by LikeAking: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
America is not actually a real democracy.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by GetMeRight: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
blinking001:
Trump will always have my respect as the man who fought evil. Useless Americans dont know what is coming..

Fought evil indeed when he himself is the evil. Lol
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
I really wish trump could continue. E get why.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by wirinet(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so, cheesy don't know who Tboss is, never heard of her.

Some of my children are mixed white/black and i don't even refer to them as black, (they are mixed raced) I also have black/african children shall I call all of them black children?.

Sorry to say but you are doing great disservice to your children by referring to them as mixed race. Humans are social animals wired to separate ourselves into distinct social groups, you can call it tribe. Which can be subdivided into smaller social units based on religion, culture and party. If you don't identify with one tribe, you are likely to be rejected by all.

I schooled with lots of mix raced kids and one particular one whose mother is Norwegian was as white as snow. But the boy would fight you if you call him oyimbo. He identifies as a blackman because as I said his father is black.

Now blackness goes beyond just skin colour as some "black" people I know have paler skin colour than lots of white people. It's more to do with how you see yourself and the people you want to identify with.

Another problem is that because of the slave history of black, most white societies in America, especially South America don't accept mixed race offsprings as white. And since they also did not identify themselves as black, a special racial class was created for them - Molatto.

Molatto is a derogatory term derived from mule

The English term and spelling mulatto is derived from the Spanish and Portuguese mulato. It was a common term in the Southeastern United States during the era of slavery. Some sources suggest that it may derive from the Portuguese word mula (from the Latin mūlus), meaning mule, the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey. [11][12] The Real Academia Española traces its origin to mulo in the sense of hybridity; originally used to refer to any mixed race person.[13] The term is now generally considered outdated and offensive in non-Spanish-speaking countries,[14] and was considered offensive even in the 19th century.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto

1 Like

Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
So my comment was removed by a mod for showing the reality. Wonderful.

Nairaland mods have now joined the censorship gang.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
wirinet:

Sorry to say but you are doing great disservice to your children by referring to them as mixed race. Humans are social animals wired to separate ourselves into distinct social groups, you can call it tribe. Which can be subdivided into smaller social units based on religion, culture and party. If you don't identify with one tribe, you are likely to be rejected by all.

I schooled with lots of mix raced kids and one particular one whose mother is Norwegian was as white as snow. But the boy would fight you if you call him oyimbo. He identifies as a blackman because as I said his father is black.

Now blackness goes beyond just skin colour as some "black" people I know have paler skin colour than lots of white people. It's more to do with how you see yourself and the people you want to identify with.

Another problem is that because of the slave history of black, most white societies in America, especially South America don't accept mixed race offsprings as white. And since they also did not identify themselves as black, a special racial class was created for them - Molatto.

Molatto is a derogatory term derived from mule
I don't believe so. They are mixed raced, some mixed raced identifies themselves as blacks, (because they are made to believes so) whearas some don't, some wants to identified as mixed. The important thing is they are humans. All the labelling are unnercerssary.

I am aware of mullato, in some countries they are called coloured, mind you Some white people called black people coloured years back. Who decides what colour humans should be called? My skin is brown am I a black man? Though i identify as black.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by CoolAmbience(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
blinking001:
Trump will always have my respect as the man who fought evil. Useless Americans dont know what is coming..

Who be this?

Mtchewww.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Shirorogroup: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
He has been a project and a problem to his parents.... grin shocked

Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by SirBunky85(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
blinking001:
btwn u and the Americans,who is more useless?
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by wirinet(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
gypsey:
I don't believe so. They are mixed raced, some mixed raced identifies themselves as blacks, (because they are made to believes so) whearas some don't, some wants to identified as mixed. The important thing is they are humans. All the labelling are unnercerssary.

I am aware of mullato, in some countries they are called coloured, mind you Some white people called black people coloured years back. Who decides what colour humans should be called? My skin is brown am I a black man? Though i identify as black.
Believe me labelling is necessary and very important, especially in political, employment and even social career. I can hazard a guess that up to 5% of Americans that refers to themselves as black are actually mixed race. You think Obama would have been President or even Senator if he referred to himself as mixed race? He would have been rejected by both white and blacks in America.

You think Kamala Harris that suddenly remembered she is black just before the elections does not know what she is doing?

It is better for a mix raced person to claim white than identify himself/herself as mixed race.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by oloshun(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
blinking001:

Did you just say useless americans?
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by EASTERNPOL: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is only the LGBTQ Community that will go against Trump in Nigeria.
Americans will regret the way Nigerians are regretting allowing Buhari to rigge GOODLUCK JONATHAN out in 2015 Presidential election, America will surely reap what they sawed in Nigeria, Joe Biden rigged the election, God in Heaven knows, he will be stoned out of that office.

1 Like

Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Brunicekid(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
ATEAMS:
Himself only ??

Not his supporters??

Such a sinking ship
No...READ THE NEWS VERY WELL!!
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by banmee(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Through thick or thin, i'm supporting Trump.

It's the Nigerian way. Ever wondered why nothing works in Nigera?

1 Like

Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by banmee(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2021
EASTERNPOL:
Is only the LGBTQ Community that will go against Trump in Nigeria.
Americans will regret the way Nigerians are regretting allowing Buhari to rigge GOODLUCK JONATHAN out in 2015 Presidential election, America will surely reap what they sawed in Nigeria, Joe Biden rigged the election, God in Heaven knows, he will be stoned out of that office.

Funny guy. The only thing we regret is allowing drumphf to stay this long. Now he most definitely be going to jail after his tenure because all his backers are throwing him to the wolves. If Linsdsey Graham can turn his back on him then drumphf is phucked.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Augustenite(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:

Seat down for your Ariaria market and be saying rubbish. What is coming?? Tell us prophet. Naija problem u never see am , na America own u carry for head like kilode. Hypocrite.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by iamimohtal(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:
Pls tell us what is coming !
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by 5thcolm(m): 1:23am On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:

We've been hearing this since decades ago. We are still here.
You will continue saying it decades to come, we will still be here.
Let us stop demonizing anyone.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Milezero: 2:55am On Jan 09, 2021
thatigboman:
Mad senseless man. He has insulted everyone and sent his thugs to attack US lawmakers and now seeking self-pardon, meaning being a judge in his own case.
It's Pence that i blame. That man is too nice and gentle. They have told him, gather the cabinet, invoke the 25th amendment and shove this mad man away, he is refusing.
Thank God for Nancy Pelosi. The House of Reps are planning to impeach him by mid next week, though I'm sure Senate will not, but it will be on record that he's the first president to be impeached twice. After being the first president to lose by popular votes twice.
I really enjoyed what a Russian official said yesterday. That "American democracy is now wobbling on both feet" very funny.

If only you knew what is going on that it is not only about Trump my brother.it is a world wide conspiracy against Christendom.Communism is battling Christendom. Trump only became a Target not only because of his personal flaws but because he recognized Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the world!!!
Trump is the cyrus of our times.
It was not Trump that sent those protesters to the White House ,Everything was staged to discredit and blackmail Trump .it is all an evil script by the New world order playing out

1 Like

Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Lordkratus(m): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:
"useless American don't know what is coming" but you in your village eating fufu knows. Ekpa
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by ogbonti: 5:43am On Jan 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

who impeached this democrat Maxine Waters for this - ? aww it was perfect because she is a democrat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_t-2LgkgM

the new VP Kamala Harris putting everyone on notice that BLM won’t stop burning American cities and THEY SHOULDNT STOP - so why was she not asked to resign from the senate? is that not inciting violence ? awww i forgot it is not Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9U8RFjoP2A

when they go low, WE KICK THEN - that’s Eric Holder, Barack Obama’s Attorney General - who arrested him for that inciting comment ? aww i forgot he is a democrat and he can do no wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilzDRQXES4

This is Joe Biden - the president elect using inflammatory words that he will take Donald Trump to the back of the gym and beat him up- Did Trump ever day he will beat Biden up ? Nope, so Biden can make reckless comments and it’s perfectly ok but if Trump says we were cheated and we won - he must be crucified and nailed to the cross

Did Donald Trump day anything like what the few videos I posted above show that key democrats have said and gotten away ? but they want to humiliate him because they hate him and you think his supporters will take that ? hmmmm EVERYONE SHOULD BE REASONABLE AND TONE IT DOWN

My candid advice
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2021
ATEAMS:
Himself only ??

Not his supporters??

Such a sinking ship

What's the picture about pls?
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by loswhite(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:
Which evil did he fight? Religious fanatics like you told us obama is anti christ....lol we know how that turned out
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by darams4all(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Trump is the factor in between the new world order and their compulsory vaccination agenda. He was dubiously and skillfully edged out of office because he knows much secrets. This issue had been ongoing with Trump-China face off. Remember Trump accused China of instituting the virus and the hidden powers that be across the world even in America (new world order) succeeded in shutting him up despite the obvious revelation.
Many people think Trump was crazy for contest in the result of the presidential election. His failure during the election was a well orchestrated script which had been playing long before the election. That was what saw the black live mater protest escalate to a global protest that cast aspersion on Trumps government to an extent of denting his image towards the run of election.
Well am sorry for what will befall the world after Trump's exit. Let's see how things will play out. My fear is that Trump might be assassinated after office or prosecuted and incapacitated with jail terms, considering the enormous amount of deep information he has at his disposal.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by judedwriter(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:

Joe Biden's inauguration begins the dawn of the Regime of the antichrist! It's so close now!

What those Americans did on the 6th was like trying to delay the antichrist, but scriptures have to be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by ATEAMS: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Tozinetita:

What's the picture about pls?

Royal rumble in the chamber
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by rapboss(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Through thick or thin, i'm supporting Trump.
I promise to love Trump till death.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by rapboss(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Brendaniel:
Americans don't know what they just lost...
To be very honest. Now is the time impunity would set in. And everyone would see when the real meaning of power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by rapboss(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Obijulius:
This Man! History will remember you!

I remember how people pushed one coffin as a change agent. Since 2015 some are dead, some have fled the country in shame to western nations, others have become useless for life and wait till elections to change clothes!

America will always have it better though.

Man Like Trump!
The hatred for Trump is one I have never thought could happen. Everyone hates Trump as if he's a bad guy.
Re: Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House by rapboss(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
ofuonyebi:
FOR THE FOOLS & AQLL IGNORAMUS LIKE TRUMP,
A SITING PRESIDENT CANNOT GRANT HIMSELF A STATE PARDON...

PRESIDENT BIDEN WILL OVERRULE IT AND MAKE TRUMP TO ANSWER FOR HIS TERRORIST ACT...

TELL TRUMP THAT HE CAN ONLY RUN BUT CANNOT HIDE FROM THE LONG HAND OF THE AMERICAN LAW
THE WORST AND THE LAST TERRORIST TO RULE IN THE WHITE HOUSE OF AMERICA
Look at how foolish your statement seems So, Trump is a terrorist Just look at your age and sense Tell me if it could be reconciled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.