Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) (13817 Views)

Tinubu Approves Appointment And Management Team Of FERMA / Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired / RE: Appointment As Special Assistant Women Affairs (unmarried) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by tutudesz: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
So this is the reason he has been in the news lately abi grin he made front page some day back and now again, Alex Reporter you don move from beauty pageantry to para military undecided
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by andriods: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
It is noted.

Go school
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by GROWTHSET(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you called these achievements, what was so to be is his statutory responsiblities? Paying salary is seen as achievements to some as well
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by philipstanley(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by pearlyboo(f): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
I dont know why Nigerians like to reinforce incompetence. Paying people to hype failure of a CG. This will be the height if disservice to the corps if this is done. The wickedness, suffering during this mans tenure is innumerable. Common Identification card, d corps cant provide. Writing exams multiple times without promotion, using outdated weapons, the list is endless. We Nigerians are truly our problem. One brown envelope and people will sing your praises . Tomorrow they will ask stupid questions like how did we get here? They will pay the supreme price for bringing failure

3 Likes

Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
andriods:

Go school
Your moniker says it all.
You're the one who needed to go to school because you find it so difficult to spell "Androids" correctly.

Also, learn to mind your business next time because you can't continue to showcase how mannerless you are in a public forum.
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by andriods: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lanre4uonly:

Your moniker says it all.
You're the one who needed to go to school because you find it so difficult to spell "Androids" correctly.

Also, learn to mind your business next time because you can't continue to showcase how mannerless you are in a public forum.

See ur life tongue learn to calm dowm mumu. Na another way u take wetin i write

1 Like

Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by chachanga: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
pearlyboo:
I dont know why Nigerians like to reinforce incompetence. Paying people to hype failure of a CG. This will be the height if disservice to the corps if this is done. The wickedness, suffering during this mans tenure is innumerable. Common Identification card, d corps cant provide. Writing exams multiple times without promotion, using outdated weapons, the list is endless. We Nigerians are truly our problem. One brown envelope and people will sing your praises . Tomorrow they will ask stupid questions like how did we get here? They will pay the supreme price for bringing failure

If AlexReports wasn't more of a sleazy piece of sh!t than 10 Abdulrahman Gana's put together, why would he go ahead with campaigning for that wicked sod of a Nigerian garbage that the Civil Defenders got stuck with.
Right from inception the man was an embodiment of every worst act of corruption and malfeasance against the Corps and the men under him. You would think someone put him there with a direct mandate for him to wreck the place and just needlessly punish the personnel who'd always been writing petitions up and down but the odds had always been against them.
For one, men and officers are not allowed to protest because they're bound by a wrongly applied NDA clause which stages them for mutiny if they try such. Two, quite a few of the offices through and to which such petitions would travel are often places that the CG frequents to ply them with funds looted from staff welfare so that they can look the other way. Hence, they myriad petitions against him always get quashed.
But even as he lacked the vision, innovation and charisma of the former CG, he could still have settled down to running that former man's blueprints and winning template. Instead, he busied with all manner of misdemeanors. It was like everything was running aground under him. Servicing a couple of jobs with them before exiting Nig. and getting paid was crazy. Everything was just turbulent and crooked and sick. Needing to frequent their Abuja Airport Rd National Academy, I was surprised to see the weight of personal bitterness, unfulfillment, uncertainty, confusion and corporate despair the personnel labored under to discharge their duties. And following Nig. news, I'm still surprised in fact, not to hear of Defenders committing more atrocities than the Police. That seems really commendable considering the fact that their management starting from the CG, his DCG's and ACG's are brainless, greedy old men who were only always busy looting and spending more time trying to perpetuate themselves in power.
Painment and complaints no dey finish for that their office. If not missing arrears, it would be promotions rightly earned but delayed, denied or reassigned.
They said they were doing Replacement Exercise. Can you imagine they offered slot to coz for a neat N1.2m? Our boy opted to add the money up to his Monash Uni. MSC bid and jeje exit Naija. I believe it was decision he ever made because we later heard from contacts back home that many who actually did pay still never got slots or appointment letters. tongue
I saw a lot of bullshit out there because some of the staff who assisted in our tasks did show me enough internal memos, documents and gist being circulated amongst them on their unofficial chat apps as staff often do despite being severally warned officially to desist from doing such. This was LIVE and it read like scandal after scandal but who do you think listens to the poor masses in Naija? Do they really have a voice?
What about that useless man's several invitations to the ICPC or the short-payment of the promoted personnel's 2014 Promotion Arrears? At least we were still servicing their Sauka Academy campus when that issue was still hot then. Level 7 Inspectors crossing to Level 8, the one-star level, were expecting nothing less than a million. The new Buhari Administration gave directives that all arrears being owed should be disbursed directly into all expecting officers accounts. NSCDC Accounts & Finance delayed, submitted falsified /loaded Payroll Information to extract more funds to fictitious accounts, that failed with the Kemi Adeosun led Min. of Finance eagle-eyes Audit functions, next thing was to lobby severally through the then Interior Minister Abdulrahaman Danbazau till NSCDC management secured the funds to disburse at its won discretion upon which the poor personnel's got peanuts, the money was butchered severally.
I'm sure if I start calling those guys now they'd still have more to say because that their CG guy, to me, is so notoriously evil that he's like a leopard that can never change its spot, a stark raving mad kleptomaniac, a thief and a skunk, like hell, they're still owing me. I forfeited the funds, stupid id1ots. Nigeria needs to borrow a few lessons from the demands of the #EndSARS Protests and stop putting frustrated armed men on the streets as military personnel. And one key way to do that is to ensure that they're not being made victims of the terrible workplace systems and evil bosses. When the chips are down, these frustrated officers would most likely take it out on innocent civilians, se fini. undecided

And AlexReports doing the devil's work for this CG, he's just a sign of everything wrong with Nigeria now.There's always gonna be that one guy ready to sell out the interests of the entire country or his village for a few personal crumbs, phucking judases!
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by musty5723(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2021
The man that eat people's arrears.look at immigration and correctional service, immigration paid from 2017, 2018 and 2019 up till date.while correctional service started from 2003 up till date. while civil Defence still own 2014 to 2019. the man should go
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2021
andriods:

See ur life tongue learn to calm dowm mumu. Na another way u take wetin i write
What's the sense in what you wrote?
I don't have your time and i'm done replying your mention because you have no sense.
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by andriods: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Lanre4uonly:

What's the sense in what you wrote?
I don't have your time and i'm done replying your mention because you have no sense.
Go sidon mumu
Re: Re-appointment And Next Level Consolidation At Nscdc ( Renewal Not Extension) by modestdude(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Check very well, the next person in line for succession is a Southerner and this coalition group is an arrangee Northern interest group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops: Nigeria Becoming Most Terrorised Nation In The World / NNPCL Tackles El-rufai As Gov Says FG Has Failed Woefully In Oil, Gas Business / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.