Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pastor Chris Raises Them Right!!! Holy Ghost Drummer At Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Raises Them Right!!! Holy Ghost Drummer At Christ Embassy (478 Views)

My Experience At Christ Embassy With Chris Oyakhilome’s Son, Daysman Oyakhilome / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Raises Them Right!!! Holy Ghost Drummer At Christ Embassy by martinosi: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pastor Chris know how to raise them right!!! Holy Ghost Drummer at Christ Embassy!!!

We need More Holy Ghost Filled Pastors like Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy

Sinach - Eben - Martin PK, Ada......its the Holy Ghost that they feed from and makes them Unique!!!

They all have a Hunger for Jesus!!!!

This Drummer is drumming under the influence fo the Holy Ghost!!!

Nearly Two Million Views - That's The Holy Spirit in Operation!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyxK9PsbnEc
Re: Pastor Chris Raises Them Right!!! Holy Ghost Drummer At Christ Embassy by BusinessCity: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Even was already on point before moving to Christ embassy. He was already self trained from as a young boy. I knew Eden as far back as 1996 personally and can even write a book on the events of his life. I think he shouldn't be in the list.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Undermine Righteousness Because Of Grace, You Won't Have To Do This / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / OPM Founder, Chibuzor Chinyere Hands Cash Gifts To Commercial S£X Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.